OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

SS are alright, but if all of the colorways were readily available...let's be honest, a lot of the limited colorways wouldn't be so sought after.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS../GIRLS THINK ABOUT THEM KOBE 8 PRELUDES????THINK I MIGHT GET A PAIR AND RE-SELL
If reselling were that easy everyone would do it 
grin.gif

SP order won't go through. Keep getting a failure.. guess it just wasn't meant to be

SS is the heinous lameness IMO, completely against the purpose if the 8 in the first place, and it's ugly... It had potential, minus the plastic chair mat, as a nice start for a perfect Rice

Don't have the extra cash this week or I'd try ordering the SS damn well good looks on posting it I hope somebody cops

SS are alright, but if all of the colorways were readily available...let's be honest, a lot of the limited colorways wouldn't be so sought after.
Almost every Kobe 8 is sought after.Even the phil pack.They all sell.Yes except for a few random sizes here and there."9.5 biggest I have."(Hate that line)

Almost every Kobe 8 is sought after.Even the phil pack.They all sell.Yes except for a few random sizes here and there."9.5 biggest I have."(Hate that line)
I meant as sought after as they are with the limited tag and all that.

Yeah, they sell for sure, but colorways sold out online are still available in stores.  Like you said the sizes might be random, but I've seen sulfurs, milk snakes, venice beaches in random spots here and there, after they sold out online.

I meant as sought after as they are with the limited tag and all that.

Yeah, they sell for sure, but colorways sold out online are still available in stores.  Like you said the sizes might be random, but I've seen sulfurs, milk snakes, venice beaches in random spots here and there, after they sold out online.
I understand what you're saying.Hate limited this and limited that.However, I have the WTK and SS and there is something different and more special about them.Can't describe it or explain it.

How i feel not being able to grab the YOTH, because i wear a size 9….there's an 8, 8.5, and 9.5…..Why….Why must NDC play with my emotions! 
mean.gif

just came back from my local nike outlet....most of the store was 30% to 50%. the kobe section they had was sad lol...was able to get some cool kobe shorts. ill post piks with the heaterz on when i come back from the store lol

just came back from my local nike outlet....most of the store was 30% to 50%. the kobe section they had was sad lol...was able to get some cool kobe shorts. ill post piks with the heaterz on when i come back from the store lol
Outlet here has nothing Kobe.I mean nothing.Nike needs to restock.

All sizes disappeared at the same time for me, maybe a glitch and they were never available or slow to update

Can't believe they have FSR in YOTH, but no size 13 ...

Come on Nike.

And to make matters worse, I was up at 5 AM and struck out on the 13.

SMH.

:smh:
:lol: that sucks. Good thing I ain't go after them, I would've been tight

anywhere online still have the Christmas Kobe's?

Or am I better off going to the mall and opting FTL or FNL has some left?

How i feel not being able to grab the YOTH, because i wear a size 9….there's an 8, 8.5, and 9.5…..Why….Why must NDC play with my emotions! :smh:
I'm sure theres a size 9 in a footlocker somewhere, these were pretty widely available according to their launch locator

Back
Top Bottom