OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

nice pics ahoDMV!

heads up guys, for anybody on #teamsize13.. Theres a guy selling DS Sulfurs, Pythons, Easters, Supernaturals, Red Camos and Blue Lights all for like 10-20$ above retail with free shipping. If you ask him to go through paypal, I'm sure you can get them for retail. Just a heads-up.

thanks who8mychips!

For some reason I just went on ndc and the yoth was still in my cart in a size 9 and for the hell of it I just checked out and it actually went through...

anyone looking for a size 9 yoth, Call in and try to order it

Waiting for someone to remove the SS layer completely... Gotta be a clean way to do it

Last edited:
So pissed I passed on these! Really hoping I can get myself a pair in the near future

thanks who8mychips!

For some reason I just went on ndc and the yoth was still in my cart in a size 9 and for the hell of it I just checked out and it actually went through...

anyone looking for a size 9 yoth, Call in and try to order it
I tried to call it in. They said there's no stock in size 9...and she said you most likely have false inventory...so when you try to really check out...it will say sold out.

Please pm if anyone knows a site the still has kobe 8 ss Christmas available. Thank you

Bam! Year of the neighs,
Thank you for those who said nay
Walked into my local niketown and wore it out

has any1 tried lace swappin mambacurials with lime green laces that match the swoosh or pink laces ? must be a hustle to find such thick laces though :O 

has any1 tried lace swappin mambacurials with lime green laces that match the swoosh or pink laces ? must be a hustle to find such thick laces though :O 
You talkin lace swaps I'm just trying to find a pair in my size 9!! 

@kcchiefsfan  agreed. The SS are my favorite kobe 8 to release. The pictures are nice and they are even nicer in person. The gold speckle laces that come with it really really set it off.

Thanks.  Was able to cop, but we'll see if they actually have them and ship out.  Maybe an online return.

Slightly too big for me, but I don't mind trying to sell/trade em for my size.
Mine Shipped Out Today, Yours Should Too!

Back
Top Bottom