OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

this happened to someone that ordered the DB Foams he only got the right pair and not the left pair.

Good Luck finding the size 14

Man that s__t happened 2 me a few yrs ago.

I copped the solar red lebrons FROM NIKE an the box said 15. I had em on ice for like a year, so when i decided to rock em, i was holding them at a angle and caught a glimpse at the tag. And the EUR size looked strange. And sure enough, i looked at the tag an the shoes were a damn 16. So by that time there wasnt any point in me trying to return them

Last edited:
Thanks for all y'all responses

The business is terrible for communication

I'm not saying they don't ship quick - cos other times ive ordered, they have been solid

But nope, any communication with them is almost non existent

Has anybody seen this backpack before?  Trying to figure out where it came from (or if it's legit)  It looks identical to the KD fast break but with the shuzoku.

It only took a full year but the Sulfurs really grew on me...remember trying them on at foot locker and passing...sigh. If anyone has a pair size 9.5-10 hit me up.

Black and white TB did drop on NDC a while.back but they sold out with the quickness

Funny thing is, opened a case on paypal 2 hours ago because kickscrew weren't refunding me..

Within an hour , the case was closed and they had refunded me

Wow they must just sit on your money hoping you will leave it ? Shady yo

On another note, why don't I have the option to pay for things on there by paypal now .. Says I'm not verified , maybe that's why? Or they banned me? I just used paypal about a week ago there to buy some Kobe's wtf lol

Last edited:
Kicks-Crew is just SHADY.  Don't deal with them.  They actually told someone the pair they bought of the Xmas was defected and they were sending it back to Nike for a new pair? LOL. More like send it back only for a refund.

Last edited:

it actually went through....

ended up getting an extra pair. 

It was definitely a weird situation. 
Not only did this guy claim he ordered a size 9...that sat in his cart days after the size had sold out on NDC…but he also has a magical extra pair to sell now. I almost believed everything up until i saw PAYPAL GIFT... 

roll.gif

PLEASE BE AWARE. 

THIS IS 9/10 TIMES A SCAM. 

THE 1/10 CHANCE THAT THIS ISN'T A SCAM? GUESS WHAT? IT'S A SCAM.

post #77096  is where the fun all started.

Last edited:

I loaded up on colorways and multiples beginning with sulphurs, so it just got boring for me after the mambacurials.
I can understand that.Any time you start buying multiples it is easy to get burnt out. Always remember. Buy only what you really want and there will always be more cws down the line.Don't buy for buyings sake.

Did any tbs release yet? Were the white/black tbs? Seeing pics of the black/white, im def considering them.

Back
Top Bottom