OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone still looking for the YOTH, ebay seller "marcieandlouise" has the sizes below for $159.95 shipped

Last edited:

Hey everyone. First post in a long time. Had to create a new account.

I received my Xmas Kobe 8 order from Nike.com today. I ordered a size 14. Box says 14, but the left shoe is a size 13!! If anyone has a similar situation & your left shoe is a sz 14, please hit me up. I have your sz 13!

I called Nike and they're going to get back to me in a few days with a resolution.
this happened to someone that ordered the DB Foams he only got the right pair and not the left pair.

Good Luck finding the size 14

I've never heard of someone being able to save anything in their cart. I'm happy for you if you do get the YOTH, but I highly doubt it was from NDC. You should have a checkout receipt for them that's dated for today in that case...right?
it actually went through....

ended up getting an extra pair. 

It was definitely a weird situation. 

So the dude got two right shoes?

roll.gif
No, i ordered a size 14 from Nike but the left shoe is a 13 and right shoe is a 14.

I've hit up every ebay listing selling a 13 asking them to check their pairs for a mismatched size so we can swap.

Any of y'all had bad customer service experiences with kicks-screw.com?

I pre-ordered the kobe ss on the 24th December then cancelled it on the 26th.. I got one reply from them saying it's cool to cancel and that I just had to send them invoice number .. I sent that, and have not heard ANYTHING back from them?

I've sent about 10 enquiries to them and not once have them assssssholes replied

What should I do? Any advice from y'all?

Kickscrew shady AF

I pre-ordered the kobe ss on the 24th December then cancelled it on the 26th.. I got one reply from them saying it's cool to cancel and that I just had to send them invoice number .. I sent that, and have not heard ANYTHING back from them?

I've sent about 10 enquiries to them and not once have them assssssholes replied

Kickscrew shady AF

I just know about them canceling orders claiming they over sold and then putting them back up for a higher price

Does anyone know if kicksCrew is legit?
Yup ordered my Kobe SS from them and it arrive 1 day after nike.com lol.So 6 days from Hong kong.

Kickscrew shady AF
Yea I canceled my SS order on the 24th but they said their customer service was not available until the 30th and shipped my shoes anyway.I contacted them and they replied telling me to give them my invoice number.They responded that it already shipped but I could refuse the package and it would ship back to them and they would refund me minus the 10% cancel fee.

I decided to just accept the package and sell my other pair from nike.Lesson learned and now realize you gotta contact them quick and often.Rat bastards and they will be the last last last resort.

Do people in Hong Kong even celebrate XMAS and why they need 6 damb days?

Last edited:

Kickscrew shady AF
I had issues with them on the Kobe 8 Christmas GC.  They gave me an excuse about their "supplier" sending them two different sizes.  Asked them for a refund and no response for over a week.  Filed a paypal dispute and was refunded within 2 days...

I know there are certain businesses overseas that observe Chinese New Years and that means closing its business for a small period of time; similar to our version of Christmas break (this year's CNY is January 31st).

Still, from what I've experienced with KC in the past, their customer service is atypically a bit slow, perhaps due to being overseas and having to deal internationally.

buddy of mine is going to Paris and Copenhagen I believe. you guys know which stores he should check out for some pairs? lemme know. he leaves tomorrow. thanks!

Kickscrew shady AF
I warned you guys about Kick-Screw, but nobody seems to listen.  

At this point, I would rather deal with a reseller than Kick-Screw.  At least the resellers will communicate with you.

I warned you guys about Kick-Screw, but nobody seems to listen.  

At this point, I would rather deal with a reseller than Kick-Screw.  At least the resellers will communicate with you.
not tryna argue with you but i've bought 2 pairs of kobe 8s from KC. the xmas GC and the xmas SS. both got here in a week without any problem. they even gave me $10 discount for the GC. maybe its just different for other people.

not tryna argue with you but i've bought 2 pairs of kobe 8s from KC. the xmas GC and the xmas SS. both got here in a week without any problem. they even gave me $10 discount for the GC. maybe its just different for other people.
I agree,if you just ordering from them,then it is fine.

They are slow on communication tho.

Back
Top Bottom