OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Are they looking for broke college students or something. I see a lot of out of shape workers too. I figure they want someone fit that would look good in their merchandise. Oh wells. I'll just keep applying every so often.
Nah bro. You salty as f*ck that you can't work there. Trying to point out the next man's flaws when you need to be looking in a mirror.

I figured if I paid retail + tax, it would come out to 150... so probably the best deal I could get - kobe 8's are probably the best balling shoes i've ever played in.  Take it with a grain of salt tho since I'm only 5'8 and 155, it makes sense to have a small light shoe like this.

I figured if I paid retail + tax, it would come out to 150... so probably the best deal I could get - kobe 8's are probably the best balling shoes i've ever played in.  Take it with a grain of salt tho since I'm only 5'8 and 155, it makes sense to have a small light shoe like this.
I'm there with you man. I hoop in Jordans, lebrons, and kds. Kobe 6s & 8s are the best for me so far...it's even better if you swap the insoles to zooms.

i saw this post already, makes me jealous - i wish i could just get the insoles but can't find them on ebay
You can find the Jordan 2012 packs on eBay for 50-80 shipped. You get a pair of shoes, 2 sock liners, and 3 insoles. It's a great basketball package.

I thought you were joking too until I saw..."oh I got nothing against the big...they could work at nikestore in my book."

Dude calm down. You see my thread with Chia. I was talking with him. I didnt single out anybody. Just squash it.

It was very obvious you were joking. I just didn't see the sarcasm/humor in @LyPac posts. They felt sincere, but it's all good.
Man, you still taking shots at me. Not sure how you see who is sincere and who is not. If you think Chia is joking howcome I'm not joking. Whatevers man. I say squash it but you still jabbin with that last comment. Just needed to say that.

Now I'm squashin it.

Man, you still taking shots at me. Not sure how you see who is sincere and who is not. If you think Chia is joking howcome I'm not joking. Whatevers man. I say squash it but you still jabbin with that last comment. Just needed to say that.
Now I'm squashin it.
It's the truth man. It can be seen in your posts. How does being a broke college student correlate to being outta shape...or have anything to do with obtaining or maintaining a job? I called you out on being salty...you admitted it. Cool. Move on.
Chia was only responding to you jokingly...assuming you meant fat when you said out of shape...which you showed was true with "big" people being allowed by your standards to work at nikestore.

Now I'm squashin it.
It's the truth man. It can be seen in your posts. How does being a broke college student correlate to being outta shape...or have anything to do with obtaining or maintaining a job? I called you out on being salty...you admitted it. Cool. Move on.
Chia was only responding to you jokingly...assuming you meant fat when you said out of shape...which you showed was true with "big" people being allowed by your standards to work at nikestore.

ok ok we get it. move on.

Nike finally shipped my YOTH...didn't charge me again, next day air. Out for delivery today
glasses.gif

Niketown Chicago just made my heart jump. Girl on the phone who seemed new told me they had Kobe 8 "black and yellow" in every size...I asked her if they were Sulfurs and she puts me on hold, comes back and says "unfortunately they're actually purple and yellow and called Venomenons..." 
tired.gif
 the search continues...

Back
Top Bottom