OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Here's an example of the insoles I hoop in. Just quoting an old post I had put in the thread a while back.

I'm pretty jealous. I have the fly around inserts but they only have zoom on the heel.

I really hate the lunar on these. A pair of and 1 ball shoes last longer for hooping

I'm pretty jealous. I have the fly around inserts but they only have zoom on the heel.

I really hate the lunar on these. A pair of and 1 ball shoes last longer for hooping
If you go back through the thread...someone did a zoom insole mod. I hoop everyday, so I understand the pain of the lunars bottoming out. Maybe check your local footlocker to stock locate 2012 Jordan pack in your size...it should be on sale...extend the life on your Kobe 8s.

Niketalk fam.. im after a pair of WTK's but cant seem to find any with a reasonable price.. if any of yall know someone whose selling thatd be dope

Just played in my yoth kobe 8's and they felt a bit tighter and more uncomfortable to play in.  Toe box actually felt a little longer so I had to check the size just to see if they were the correct size.  Anyone else with the same experience?

^Haven't played in my YOTH yet, but when I received them I noticed that the tongue seems a lot stiffer than my other 8s

^Haven't played in my YOTH yet, but when I received them I noticed that the tongue seems a lot stiffer than my other 8s
yeah hmm it seems nike may have rushed them a little bit? or i'm just a little crazy in the head but it's all good - i love how they look and how they light up on the hardwood

trying to break them in was the most painful experience, the green glows felt great after 30 minutes

yeah hmm it seems nike may have rushed them a little bit? or i'm just a little crazy in the head but it's all good - i love how they look and how they light up on the hardwood

trying to break them in was the most painful experience, the green glows felt great after 30 minutes
It's like the tongue material on the YOTH is a little bit different than all other 8s, like it isn't quite as flexible?  I'm not sure though I would have to play in them to decide.  Seems that way though

It's like the tongue material on the YOTH is a little bit different than all other 8s, like it isn't quite as flexible?  I'm not sure though I would have to play in them to decide.  Seems that way though
haha yeah but i cant cop kobe 8s like most of you guys in this thread, i just love showing off on the court - even though my game is whatever, gotta keep the shoe game up!  also kobe 8's are probably the best shoe i've ever played in

I laughed man...i had the box in my hand as I read it. I opened the box and just hoped I saw red
laugh.gif
Yes, got the YOTH in YOTH box this time.

And the tongue is much thicker, more like the elites except without the little "spikes." And there's also only one lace loop on the tongue.

haha yeah but i cant cop kobe 8s like most of you guys in this thread, i just love showing off on the court - even though my game is whatever, gotta keep the shoe game up!  also kobe 8's are probably the best shoe i've ever played in
Good to hear you're enjoying the 8 homie.  It's one of my tops all time too.

I wouldn't worry too much about the stiffness of the tongue on the YOTH.  It should soften up with some more break-in.

I KEEP WEARING MY SS TO DA GYM. 

I LOVE THEM.

SECOND TIME WEARING THEM W MY LEBRON WITNESS T.

PERPETRATING

INB4 GET A XANGA

Back
Top Bottom