OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

You can only see it's an all purple Kobe 8 with some gold and black, how are you "wow'd"?

laugh.gif
You can tell it's pretty close to the bhm kd VI's

but on a much better model 
wink.gif

Last edited:
They have dropped other kicks separate from the rest of the pack before. Ex. Area 72 foams, Christmas-style hyperposites, BG hyperdunks. Doubt that will happen though. I don't understand it.

I don't f with Kobe's but them bhm 8s look serious better than all the other bhm's that are coming out

No they don't.  They don't have to drop anything. Kobe is injured so Melo BHM is taking its place.
kobe was injuried in previous ASG
nike dropped the Kobe Vs ASG anyway

That's different. Those were at the beginning of the shoes life cycle and Kobe was clearly an all star so it only made sense to produce them.

Releasing a second BHM for this model would be too much and doesn't fit in with the releases at all.

I swear. Nike doesn't release them it's how they don't take care of you but if they do it's all "damn Nike why you double dipping us :smh: "

Sneaker fiends will never be happy >D

Wondering if they're will be a Kobe ASG for 2014 and if so will it be an 8 or a 9 higher or low? Total speculation but that's coming up on us quick.

Yessir, been following them for a bit.

Almost popped on those easters even though I have a DS pair
laugh.gif
Nice touch they takes pics of shoes on top of the washing machines. Those Elites look clean too. Def a good price.

Back
Top Bottom