OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Well someone had to do this so why not be me lol the horse hair design swoosh is a nice touch. Also if any of you ordered from foot asylum, just letting you know they didn't double box.

Damn nice Jim Lee Supes shirt man.

@kobeoverbron now that i'm starting to get into ball, i'm gonna do this as well. i have 7 pairs of the 8's (including IDs), so it makes sense just to use 1 insert at a time.

whenever one of them bottoms out, i'm gonna cut and glue the zoom inserts i bought :smokin

Welcome back from injury man. Yeah, I feel safer when I still have backup DS inserts to ball in. Will need to find Superhero Elite inserts I think.

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/lakers/post/_/id/38632/young-wants-kobes-role-but-not-moniker

While he (Nick Young) clearly exudes individuality when it comes to his fashion and rejected the Mamba nickname, he is actually embracing the Bryant comparisons so much so that he was the lone Laker that Nike had wear the special Martin Luther King Jr. Day version of Bryant’s Kobe VIII sneaker on Monday.

In even bigger news, considering Bryant himself hasn’t even donned them yet on the court, Young will become the first player ever to wear Bryant’s newest signature shoe -- the boxing bootlike Kobe IX -- in an NBA game when the Lakers play the Miami Heat on Thursday, according to a league source.

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/lakers/post/_/id/38632/young-wants-kobes-role-but-not-moniker

While he (Nick Young) clearly exudes individuality when it comes to his fashion and rejected the Mamba nickname, he is actually embracing the Bryant comparisons so much so that he was the lone Laker that Nike had wear the special Martin Luther King Jr. Day version of Bryant’s Kobe VIII sneaker on Monday.
Damn you Nike.

Why not release these?

Give the people what they want!

So disappointed.

I dont get why nike dont release those BHM, they look sick . Would have been a great end for this shoe.

Fades >BHM IMO still... Bhm are nice but already having the fades I dunno that I'd go after the bhms if they did release

Last edited:

Damn you Nike.

Why not release these?

Give the people what they want!

So disappointed.
Jalen Rose chimes in: Got to give the people. Give the people what they waaant!

Yeah. Def could of done without the Year of the Horse 8's and drop these BHM instead. Since the Venomenon already has a YOTH treatment on it that could have taken the place. Since them YOTH just sittin on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom