OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Out of all the jordans released, I've never liked a pair. These are pretty nice though in pics. Will depend on how they look in hand.
im the same way, havent bought a pair of j's in bout 5yrs.......something bout the repetitive colorways and the fact that some of the corniest folks i know love em, just keeps me away.....wont front tho im eyeing them all infrared joints.....6's were my first pair ever so one pair shouldnt hurt, i guess

im probably in the minority, but y'all can have them prelude 8s.....i can fully  understand why dude is selling em instead of keeping em

cool you got 3 pair, but that dont change how they look to me! you shall come up nicely off of selling the other 2....some kobe 8 fans will damn near sell their first born to complete their collection 

Last edited:
Preludes are much nicer than VB's, :lol:

VB's are ******g trash.

TRASH.

i like the prelude 8s except the metallic plastic heel clip..i know its reflection.. but kinda makes it look a bit cheap in person..imo ...same with the VIIs

Last edited:
im late on this, but

having extra pairs = that thought of actually doing this to mines
laugh.gif

Last edited:
anyone get any more information on the supposed kobe 8 AS releasing 1/30 that have almost the same color code as last years?

Finally got a pair of preludes today and I'm more than happy. Here is my 8 collection. Wish I didn't sleep on the BHM. Oh well. Happy Saturday everyone!

Back
Top Bottom