OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The SS without the Biff Tannen spikes looks WAY WAY better.  Thinking of just keeping my pair of SS's and removing those spikes.

I would never rock the Prelude 8's so I don't care to hunt for them. I don't like that Pink on the front. I'd never wear them. Same reason why I returned the AvM Lebrons cause of the Pink lining.

Last edited:
I had to pay resell but I got my prelude 8s. Dude was cool though, I asked his price and it was 100 under what I was expecting. Done deal.

Haven't been on this thread in a long time, but is it safe to say that the Kobe 8 Preludes are the last Kobe 8 dropping?

If so, what a way to end it with a bang, like all the other signature models from last year (KD 5 ending with WTKD, Lebron X ending with the Champ Pack)

Got my prelude 8s as well.

I hope there is another 8 colorway dropping.Shall see but very curious.

Won a pair and I honestly don't like them. The bottom is my favorite part of the shoe. Someone offered me space jams ds for them obviously real yellow. He also offered Concords. I might do it

1/30/14 can't come quick enough.
Yes can't wait to see them. If they are the asg then cool I hope I can double up. The delusion in me says they are the sparks releasing just in time for the Chinese New Year and nike messed up on their color code like the Venices beaches.

1/30/14 can't come quick enough.
Pretty sure the only shoe releasing that day is the D Rose 4.5

Not sure who's excited about that
laugh.gif

We are all curious.

Just re looked at them and they aint to bad..I remember not liking the price for them back then.I like orange but thought it was a little to over the top when they released.

i normally hoop in a 12.5 and they fit perfect, but fairly snug. Just bought a 13, has anyone bought a pair a half size up? Can you tell me how the fit is, lockdown mainly and if you hooped in them? Thanks

Local Facebook group posting for anyone looking for BHM's I'm happy to facilitate. Size 10 DS and he wants close to retail I guess, PM me if interested

Back
Top Bottom