OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^ That's messed up. FTL always doing that BS. :smh: They did the same thing a while back when I ordered the Pit Vipers.

Damn tried on the green elites last night. They feel so much better than the the reg 8. The padded tongue makes it.

Once the lunarlon bottoms out, it'll be more thin correct? If so, then would putting a pair of full-length zoom bags from ebay directly underneath the lunarlon fit well without having to carve out some of the lunarlon to make it fit?

Would have been easier to get a pair of XX7's/2012's cheap. They were $50 in outlets. They came with three different types of inserts that fit these perfectly.

Once the lunarlon bottoms out, it'll be more thin correct? If so, then would putting a pair of full-length zoom bags from ebay directly underneath the lunarlon fit well without having to carve out some of the lunarlon to make it fit?
You can try this, but I'd be a little cautious with the ebay zoom bags.

Having ordered a pair myself -- they feel springy just walking around, but there are definitely not as pressurized as true zoom for balling purposes

I check eBay every now and then for some superhero elites for cheap. They have zoom in the forefoot and heel.

Brother's birthday tonight, Time to UnDS a pair. Just gotta decide which one.

Wish the 9 low would drop so I could get an idea of whether to get a few more 8s. Really my favorite shoe to ball in. 

Spent awhile looking at an auction for some DS Sulfurs yesterday, not the best pics but they somewhat looked off and I ended up not bidding. Ended going for around $110. Turns out it had the full 3-pronged shozoku on the heel not just the two stripes like normal, that's what was throwing me off...so a lot of fakes on ebay, be careful. Also, sellers who don't post pictures of the sole are the goddamn devil. 9/10 times they're hiding a beat sole...the other 1/10 times they're just a crappy seller I guess. 

So my purple fades were supposed to be delivered yesterday (2-22) through usps priority but it didn't arrive and still says "departing from AZ". Should I be worried or is this usps messin up?...

Last edited:
Wish I would have got the mine greys before they sold out, $160+ on ebay now and that's not happening lol

So my purple fades were supposed to be delivered yesterday (2-22) through usps priority but it didn't arrive and still says "departing from AZ". Should I be worried or is this usps messin up?...
I wouldn't worry quite yet. It seems like UPS has been having some problems with there system ever since the adverse weather. The last package I ordered didn't update at all and it didn't even have an estimated arrival time. Then one day I check and the package was on a truck ready to be dropped off to me that day. So long story short it may just be a system error on their end.

Back
Top Bottom