OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I just use Shoe MGK. It's exactly like that Jacob Mark stuff. Freaking takes off everything. It has the dust repellent spray i just spray on it afterwards. Works like a charm.

My new IDs

:smokin

Prelude Kobe 8 size 12 for 350.. do it?
It's your money dude so it depends on how much the shoes are worth to you. Realistically speaking, that's not a terrible price as reselling goes, and most of the Preludes go for over that.

It's your money dude so it depends on how much the shoes are worth to you. Realistically speaking, that's not a terrible price as reselling goes, and most of the Preludes go for over that.
thanks, wasn't really sure what the market value for the 8s were. Seems like a good price

Just impulse bought Prelude's for $370 on eBay.

Never seen them in person, hopefully I like them, :lol:

Finally was able to get these last week DS for under 250 and decided to wear them today. Top 3 color way for me *bhm and purple gradients* 

I love the kobe 8 and I'm sad this thread has gone quiet, but the prelude 8 look a bit on the tacky side, I think it's that chrome tongue.

wow. Under 250. That's a steal. I just got it for 280
Yeah i paid 215 for them. My friend who sells shoes showed love since he knew I've been looking for them and he was getting rid of shoes he wasn't doing anything with so it was a win for me that day 

Back
Top Bottom