OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

In no order

Area 72
Gradients
Superheroes
Graffitis
Mambacurials

Sulfurs is a given. No matter how small or big your Kobe 8 collection, the Sulfurs gotta be up in there. So I didnt include it in my 5.

Would love to grab a pair of WTK 8's for the collection but don't know how I feel about actually wearing them especially at my age...

What does age have to do w/ anything? :lol:

If you like the sneaker, buy it and wear it.

Besides, you have P6's in your avy and they have shark/crab/starfish print.

What does age have to do w/ anything?
laugh.gif

If you like the sneaker, buy it and wear it.

Besides, you have P6's in your avy and they have shark/crab/starfish print.
I'm not wearing the 6's, just for collection purposes as far as completing the pack.

Age plays a large role..We get older, wiser, and things that seemed "cool" when we were younger don't necessarily seem/feel the same as we age...

Well, good thing you're not wearing those 6's, they're horrible IMO.

I'm not really buying into that whole age thing, tho.

If I like the LeBron 24's when I'm 40 something, I'm gonna wear them.

I don't see the point of buying something that you're iffy on to just look at, but do w/e makes you happy.

All that matters at the end of the day.

My favs are definitely sulphurs. Regret hooping in mine. The shank plate is pretty cracked but the rest of the shoe is in great condition. All 3 of my 8s that I wore had the shank cracked and the other two ended up back to nike.

Last edited:
Ugly? Disagree but ok, I think WTK are atrocious so like you said to each his own
yah I feel u. I had wtk 8. Ugly shoe. So I flipped it. I'm more into subtle colors. My favorite is the Python. The only loud shoe I really started to like was the superhero. Got it on clearance too.

My top 5 were probably:

Sulfur
Elite Gold/Black
Purple Fades
XMAS
Mambacurial

Sparks and WTK are honorable mentions. I'm salty I didn't get either.

Whats a good price to list DS volts at? trying to get most money out of em but easy sell. I was gonna try and trade em for Kung Fu 9s but id rather have money :lol:

Damn man why you sell em?

Traded them plus a little cash for DS 88's. I wore them an handful of times, mostly to the gym. I've been searching for a replacement for the past couple months. Hopefully I'll find a pair before shorts weather rolls in. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom