3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan
1. Sulfur
2. Purple Fades
3. BHM
4. Christmas Lights
5. Blue Lights/Area 72/Mambacurials[SPOILER/]
This is not what I got into the sneaker game to be. A Sugar Cookie Go Getter.......... Sugar cookies?

just curious how much do sulfur's run these days, what would be a decent pickup price? still possible to get them for close to retail price? 

just curious how much do sulfur's run these days, what would be a decent pickup price? still possible to get them for close to retail price? 
$180-190 would be a decent price for a new DS pair. Hard to find at that price tho. Everybody wanting atleast 2 Bills for it.

$180-190 would be a decent price for a new DS pair. Hard to find at that price tho. Everybody wanting atleast 2 Bills for it.
Sulfurs are my favorite 8 and i think eventually im going to have to double up. I've been hoopin in mine.. still in great shape but I might need to have an extra down the road.

Last edited:

Sulfurs are my favorite 8 and i think eventually im going to have to double up. I've been hoopin in mine.. still in great shape but I might need to have an extra down the road.
I had three at one point. I ended up selling one. Wish I didn't now. 
laugh.gif
 Just something about that shoe. It's so iconic as well with the 8's.

I had three at one point. I ended up selling one. Wish I didn't now. 
laugh.gif
 Just something about that shoe. It's so iconic as well with the 8's.
3?! I just need 2
happy.gif
. I'm just a huge fan of all the black/yellow Kobe cw's. Sulfurs and Del Sol IVs are my favorite of all time. I almost passed on the Kung Fu 9s but couldn't resist and I'm anxiously waiting those 9 EM Aways if they do release.

Thanks all for the tip on the sulfurs, been lurking/waiting hoping that they'd fall in price but looks like they are drying up quick so I may have to bite the bullet and cop soon before they're gone for good.  

3?! I just need 2
happy.gif
. I'm just a huge fan of all the black/yellow Kobe cw's. Sulfurs and Del Sol IVs are my favorite of all time. I almost passed on the Kung Fu 9s but couldn't resist and I'm anxiously waiting those 9 EM Aways if they do release.
Yeah I'm waiting on those ones too. You passing on the Kung Fu Venomenons?

Thanks all for the tip on the sulfurs, been lurking/waiting hoping that they'd fall in price but looks like they are drying up quick so I may have to bite the bullet and cop soon before they're gone for good.  
I wouldn't take any chances on sulfurs price dropping and even if they do, at least youll have peace of mind having it before they dry up.

Yeah I'm waiting on those ones too. You passing on the Kung Fu Venomenons?
I actually did pass on those. I saw it in store and wasn't feeling them. Did you pick them up?

I wouldn't take any chances on sulfurs price dropping and even if they do, at least youll have peace of mind having it before they dry up.

I actually did pass on those. I saw it in store and wasn't feeling them. Did you pick them up?
No I passed because I saw them at every store I went to. So I figure I can get them on discount on Eastbay down the line or anywhere else. I think all the Venomenons are going to big time GR. So not sweating them right now.

1. Easters

2. Milksnakes

3. Venice Beach

4. Blitz Blue

5. BHM

I dont like to leave sulfurs, purple fades & pythons out of the list but man so many dope CW. Best shoe of 2013 IMO

Last edited:
Lol sorry bro. They sat at my HOH for months. Had no choice but to cop
laugh.gif
Are you in Cali. I remember someone posting up a HOH pic in the Lebron thread and I saw Milksnakes and Volts just sitting pretty in the background. I think it was South Coast Plaza.

No I passed because I saw them at every store I went to. So I figure I can get them on discount on Eastbay down the line or anywhere else. I think all the Venomenons are going to big time GR. So not sweating them right now.
Yeah maybe if NDC reduces them to 99.99 + 20% off clearance then I'll get those down the line.
grin.gif

Yeah maybe if NDC reduces them to 99.99 + 20% off clearance then I'll get those down the line.
grin.gif
Agreed, thinking about picking up a pair as my next outdoor shoe but looks like stock is decent so shouldn't be a problem to pickup later down the road either on clearance or some kind of sale + coupons. 

My Small Kobe 8 Collection

I like the loud colorways I guess! 

Last week of pickups - that was a big week! LOL

Got the XMAS worn 2x for $160 shipped

ASG worn 2x for $210 shipped

Easters DS for $120 shipped (Steal of the year!)

Easters gotta be my favorite colorway.

Imma miss this shoe. Haha

I copped the Details. Didn't really enjoy. They're comfy enough but just not my style. Probably good for ball though.

Back
Top Bottom