OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Don't feel too bad. The soles are not in DS condition. They have been tried on at least once and walked around the store. I wasn't pleased. Tried to hit them with Jason Markk but only helped a bit. Annoying but oh well. Thats the risk you run in getting **** off the hash I guess
sick.gif
Which shoes are you talking about? 

Which shoes are you talking about? 

I grabbed some Kobe V Draft Days off eBay that were supposedly DS. I'm not too mad because it's not like they were worn outside/beat in, just dirt on the soles/some discoloration. Pretty sure its just from someone trying them on then returning or someone trying them on in the store before the guy put them up for sale. Still an annoyance to someone like myself who only buys DS shoes :nerd:

Last edited:
I grabbed some Kobe V Draft Days off eBay that were supposedly DS. I'm not too mad because it's not like they were worn outside/beat in, just dirt on the soles/some discoloration. Pretty sure its just from someone trying them on then returning or someone trying them on in the store before the guy put them up for sale. Still an annoyance to someone like myself who only buys DS shoes
nerd.gif
Ahh. Thought it was a pair of 8's.

I keep praying kicks crew will stock more sizes of the Xmas lights for 200 plus ship. They only have small sizes, but sometimes things pop up again on there. A sz.11 pair of Mambacurials just reappeared for 320 plus shipping. It's tempting but seems a little steep

I keep praying kicks crew will stock more sizes of the Xmas lights for 200 plus ship. They only have small sizes, but sometimes things pop up again on there. A sz.11 pair of Mambacurials just reappeared for 320 plus shipping. It's tempting but seems a little steep
yeah you can get that on ebay with free ship. Yeah i noticed those Xmas but they stop at an 8. 
sick.gif

yeah you can get that on ebay with free ship. Yeah i noticed those Xmas but they stop at an 8. :x

I keep seeing em on the site and for some reason I always expect they will put more sizes up. I get all pumped up for nothing man :x

Edit: Are you talking about the guy selling MC's for 320 buy it now with 0 feedback? I was looking at that but I'd have to pass. I live in Canada so I'm sure shipping would be extra. He gurantees they're authentic but I wouldn't want to risk it. Stock photos are always a bad look

Last edited:
I keep seeing em on the site and for some reason I always expect they will put more sizes up. I get all pumped up for nothing man :x

Edit: Are you talking about the guy selling MC's for 320 buy it now with 0 feedback? I was looking at that but I'd have to pass. I live in Canada so I'm sure shipping would be extra. He gurantees they're authentic but I wouldn't want to risk it. Stock photos are always a bad look

Yeah I saw that one too. But 320 is the price ive seen more often than not for most pairs.

Someone needs to figure out a way to make the laces that come in the kobes. Blue 3m laces for blue light.... woooo

One of my kobes tore on the upper mesh. Is it possible to return it to nike to get it replaced with a new one? Will it cost me? Had anyone done this before? Thanks!

One of my kobes tore on the upper mesh. Is it possible to return it to nike to get it replaced with a new one? Will it cost me? Had anyone done this before? Thanks!
No.

They'll give you a refund or credit if you can prove proof of purchase through nike or a footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom