OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kinda thirsting for Blue Lights/Blue Snakes now. A bit hard to find DS pairs for good prices.
I feel ya.  I'm itching for a DS pair of the challenge reds and the superheros.  

I got my purple fades in yesterday.  So clean.  Really happy to have a pair now.

I've also been wanting a pair of Blue Light's lately. Easters, Milk Snakes, Fades, Blitz Blue's, Taipans, Vipers; Besides the Holy Sparks, the Blue Lights are the last colorway I feel like I need. Going to go check ebay now. :nerd:

Just picked these size 14 Supernaturals for $100 shipped. DS too. I just couldn't pass that up!

Wanted these ever since I saw a kid come into the store wearing them.Feel like they never get enough love as one of the best KOBE 8 Colorways.

I know this is a long shot: but do any of the Canadians who post in here have sku's for Canadian FTL's? I tried to stock locate some pairs at my local FTL, but I only had UPC codes and US FTL Sku's. Reps will be given if someone can help me out

I know the feeling man. Been hoping for the same thing. It can be tough wearing the infamous size 13 though.

Y'all need to check our buy/sell forums more often.

I have been selling most of my Kobe 8 Collection for under retail ... Size 13 too!

There are really good prices out there, you just need to know where to look.

I bought Kobe 8 ASG's for retail last week.

DS, too.

Back
Top Bottom