OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

BRO. Nobody Can Tell Me the Kobe 8's aren't the TRUTH. 
nthat.gif

These are a Need, but I know the Rarity will keep them far from my grasp. SMH

And they used the "Sulphur" Pattern on these "Duke" joints..... another thing that NikeID dropped the ball on. 
grin.gif

Last edited:
In addition to the Pit Vipers for retail at Ragga Muffin on Fulton, Jimmy Jazz over there also has a pair of Mine Greys 9.5 left

BRO. Nobody Can Tell Me the Kobe 8's aren't the TRUTH. 
nthat.gif

These are a Need, but I know the Rarity will keep them far from my grasp. SMH

And they used the "Sulphur" Pattern on these "Duke" joints..... another thing that NikeID dropped the ball on. 
grin.gif
I gotta agree with you. I really wished they had the camo upper. So many great designs could have came from them. Instead we get a ton of pit vipers.

There's a pair of DS Pit Viper's on the bay in a size 13 for $115 shipped.

In case anyone's interested - item no. 181436919300

last pair of Kobes i will get are the YOTH if FTL ever puts up 20% off or more.

i also have a $10 gc

really wish i bought them off NDC :smh:

i also have a $10 gc

really wish i bought them off NDC
mean.gif
Do you ever actually buy shoes or do the stars have to be aligned just right...?

FTL has 18% off $150+ with free shipping right now. With your $10 GC they'd be $121.19 shipped plus tax.

i also have a $10 gc

really wish i bought them off NDC :smh:
Do you ever actually buy shoes or do the stars have to be aligned just right...?

FTL has 18% off $150+ with free shipping right now. With your $10 GC they'd be $121.19 shipped plus tax.

yes, ive been buying shoes. I just bought the grey/orange PP

plus i bought a pair of bred 1's and royals :lol:

so tech, yes i buy shoes.

Thanks bruh! Traded in my 09 Lincoln MKS that got killed by this Michigan winter for this beast. Sitting this high I don't miss my buttery soft Lincoln leather lol

I've got brand new size 9 milk snakes in box that I'm looking to trade for purple gradients, blue blitz, or easters. If anyone's interested, let me know!

Back
Top Bottom