OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Would make sense if it's Kissimmee considering Disney is actually in Kissimmee, not Orlando. I grew up in Central Florida, so I have family down there. That said, someone mentioned a lot Kobe's going through there. Can you or someone enlighten me on which particular ones? Was it just the IDs or more than just that?

Thanks in advance

Im not sure im in phx. But a lot of the ebay listing for Kobes always show Florida as the location.

Out of curiosity, what raffle was this?

chingchongjetli on instagram

these raffles are such a racket.

its like 20 bucks an entry, and they do 100 entries, so dudes are making bank either way and most people are just wasting 20 bucks. cant knock the hustle but man :lol:

its like 20 bucks an entry, and they do 100 entries, so dudes are making bank either way and most people are just wasting 20 bucks. cant knock the hustle but man
laugh.gif
pretty sure this is illegal....

They sell you a service instead, so the guy is technically selling a "how not to buy fake shoes" guide, and as a bonus you get a free entry in to his shoe raffle. They do it all over IG and twitter.

They sell you a service instead, so the guy is technically selling a "how not to buy fake shoes" guide, and as a bonus you get a free entry in to his shoe raffle. They do it all over IG and twitter.
theres the loophole lol

although still might be illegal

the phrase "no purchase necessary" comes to mind

Last edited:
Did not know that about Disney but it's expected really the only complaints I hear about working for them is the crappy minimum wage. Hope to do the college program there eventually can't wait to get use the discounts. I wonder if they can use swoosh.

That guy on ebay def bought every last pair, smh. No phone orders for one pair at outlets on the good stuff till after the weekend once its all gone, but come in and buy out all the pairs.

I saw the midnight pair last night, was gonna impulse buy but I'll end up selling it after a few wears so did not bother.

its like 20 bucks an entry, and they do 100 entries, so dudes are making bank either way and most people are just wasting 20 bucks. cant knock the hustle but man
laugh.gif
What makes it illegal??? Just never heard of a raffle being illegal. Or are you saying it's against Instagram rules?

What makes it illegal??? Just never heard of a raffle being illegal. Or are you saying it's against Instagram rules?
Because raffles are a form of gambling and gambling is heavily regulated, if not illegal, in all states.

Because raffles are a form of gambling and gambling is heavily regulated, if not illegal, in all states.
What in the world have we come to? My god lol. Especially when it can be easily circumvented lol. Oh well, I guess those are the rules, as lame as it is.

What in the world have we come to? My god lol. Especially when it can be easily circumvented lol. Oh well, I guess those are the rules, as lame as it is.

Don't think it's a illegal, I do raffles In local groups from time to time $10 slot only 20 slots for a chance at a nike id

That guy on ebay def bought every last pair, smh. No phone orders for one pair at outlets on the good stuff till after the weekend once its all gone, but come in and buy out all the pairs.
I saw that too. This whole tb thing sucks , it's either resellers are buying every single pair, people are holding out, no phone orders or nike customer service suck . I bet once they get the style code they don't even search they probably be like wait we never even had a release for these wtf are they talking about .

I saw that too. This whole tb thing sucks , it's either resellers are buying every single pair, people are holding out, no phone orders or nike customer service suck . I bet once they get the style code they don't even search they probably be like wait we never even had a release for these wtf are they talking about .

2 things tbs haven't released in outlets and second you can't always nike find shoes that in clearance, as inventory don't always get scanned in as it sells as fast as it comes it so there inventory system is different

Hold up, which store in Kissimmee has all of this? I was down there not too long ago and it was like 5 different Nike stores in a 10 mile radius, and all of them had an inventory of 100% filler.

Pulled the trigger on a pair of Easter 8s from RIF online..hopefully the pair is still available and wasn't sold....sadly it was the most reasonable price I found a DS pair for ($200)

2 things tbs haven't released in outlets and second you can't always nike find shoes that in clearance, as inventory don't always get scanned in as it sells as fast as it comes it so there inventory system is different
1st they did release at outlets that's where everyone is getting 2nd some ebay sellers have at least 10 pairs of tbs I'm sure they were at least in the system I don't even think they check the system.

on the raffle thing (even tho that discussion may be over), not only is it a form of gambling, but each state has different laws about these types of online raffles, which makes it a nightmare legally. i am not certain the way it is being done is properly circumventing the law... the person may still be liable, but the odds of getting caught being that small of a fish are low....

sorry for possibly beating a dead horse, just find this stuff riveting

The only tb I seen an know to release in a outlet is the white/black and I'm thinking back to the beginning of the year. And the rest have came via clearance store , were bulk buyers have bought up all the green, red, white tbs. We had one tb come in our outlet but that was due to a return from down the street

on the raffle thing (even tho that discussion may be over), not only is it a form of gambling, but each state has different laws about these types of online raffles, which makes it a nightmare legally. i am not certain the way it is being done is properly circumventing the law... the person may still be liable, but the odds of getting caught being that small of a fish are low....

sorry for possibly beating a dead horse, just find this stuff riveting

Pretty sure it would be had to ever be charged, as you can also and the word "charity shoe" on the raffle an possibly be overlooked

Pretty sure it would be had to ever be charged, as you can also and the word "charity shoe" on the raffle an possibly be overlooked

Just calling it a charity doesn't make it a charity.

"Unless specifically exempted, a nonprofit organization must register with the Attorney General's Registry of Charitable Trusts prior to conducting the raffle and file an aggregate financial disclosure report for all raffles held during the reporting year."

Per the California office of the attorney general. Additionally even if you registered as a charity, you can only use 10% of those funds to cover the cost of running the raffle, and the rest goes towards to whatever cause your charity is for.

Different states have different laws, but ignorance of those laws won't cover you when they come knocking.

Back
Top Bottom