OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I can't get down with any of the PP's really. I don't like the pattern on the midsole/liner. This is unrelated, but does anyone feel like there are a few cw's of the 8's that could have been amazing if they changed the color of the sole and liner? I sold my YOTH's and I'm trying to sell my red suede YOTS's because I just can't get down with the color of the sole/liner on either pair. I just feel like they seem out of place on both.

If anyone can possibly help me with a legit check on the Prelude VIIIs, I'd greatly appreciate it! Just PM me. Thanks!

Both ext 8 back at outlets

Don't think it's a illegal, I do raffles In local groups from time to time $10 slot only 20 slots for a chance at a nike id

paid raffles are illegal depending on state. i work in retail marketing and am very familiar with the verbiage.

Last edited:
paid raffles are illegal depending on state. i work in retail marketing and am very familiar with the verbiage.

Probably right, but I'm sure last on the totem pole to coming after . There's tons of people who do raffles for sports cards

Need personal opinions. Ive always been a shoe head. I'm the type that buys what I like no matter what it is. I took a break and for the past year, I've been working on the collection. Well i all of the sudden rediscovered the Kobe line. The V and VIII are in my top 5. Im having a hard time deciding which ones to focus on getting first and go down the list. Im fur sure copping the 9 elite low Beethoven, Moonwalkers and University red. I got lucky today and copped some Kobe V All Stars VVNDS, Kobe V Chaos DS and V Inlines 9/10 in a package deal for $475. Good choice????

Need personal opinions. Ive always been a shoe head. I'm the type that buys what I like no matter what it is. I took a break and for the past year, I've been working on the collection. Well i all of the sudden rediscovered the Kobe line. The V and VIII are in my top 5. Im having a hard time deciding which ones to focus on getting first and go down the list. Im fur sure copping the 9 elite low Beethoven, Moonwalkers and University red. I got lucky today and copped some Kobe V All Stars VVNDS, Kobe V Chaos DS and V Inlines 9/10 in a package deal for $475. Good choice????
sure does sound like a good deal taking into account how much those cost individually. As long as you lie the shoes, it's cool

Probably my last 8 
tired.gif

...unless I can find a size 10 Sulfur. Ended up paying retail for these $140 flat so I'm happy. Curious how much these TBs were going for at outlets, I tried to get my hands on them that way but no luck. Anybody know what they were priced at?

Probably my last 8 
tired.gif

...unless I can find a size 10 Sulfur. Ended up paying retail for these $140 flat so I'm happy. Curious how much these TBs were going for at outlets, I tried to get my hands on them that way but no luck. Anybody know what they were priced at?

At clearance store they are 79.99. But regular store they are 109.99

Still a good deal on your pair.

Concord mills Nike in concord NC still has those white/black TBs on the hash in sizes: 13, 13.5, 14 for you big footers.

I'm sure they'd do phone orders to clear the inventory out as they've been there at least a month now.

Missed out on those white/black tbs. Really hoping the Black/white show up at outlets or ebay in my size. Almost every other color tb has.

Hey guys, Delete this is if it breaks any rules but im just curious as to what to do about my Insoles?

They are feeling really worn out and i cannot seem to find any replacements for them around in the internet, 

Perhaps i could get a normal replace sole and replace just the top part not the Lunarlon part?, Im not a 100% what they used to be like when they were brand new if the sole was thick or not, 

Any insight will be much appreciated

P.s

Any opinions on the condition of the soles e.t.c?, these are my first kobes :/

@kobebeanbryant

A couple things here:

1. What you want is a replacement pair of inserts, whether they are lunarlon, cushlon plus zoom combo (from either pair of elites, the all star pair or another pair of your same colorway).  When the shoe first released, you were able to order these separately off Nike iD.  Unfortunately, they took that option down after about a month or two...  Now you'll have to buy an entirely new pair of Kobes, unless you can get lucky and catch someone selling only the drop-in inserts on eBay.

2.  If you don't want to buy a new pair or can't find someone selling just the inserts,  I would suggest finding a well cushioned, supportive regular insole (insole being the standard sockliner that you see in most shoes) that you will stack on top of these inserts that are pretty worn out.  This will buy you some more time in the shoe.  It may feel a little funny at first, but as you break in the new insole, it will form to your feet and should fit in just fine on top of the insert you already have.

hope this helps

@kobebeanbryant  purchase a pair of Kobe IX and use the insert from there or just replace the shoe altogether. If they are that beat it's time for a new pair. Just bust out the supernatural with the IX insert every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom