OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can someone post or find the release dates thr nike.com for all there releases/colors?

Much appreciated!

I have a question for those that have the Christmas 8s. I noticed on one of the shoes the main swoosh material was not thick enough and I can actually see through it, meaning I see the pattern of the "lights" through the swoosh, but just one shoe, the other is completely solid. Does anyone elses pair have this? It doesn't bother me that much, it just sucks since they aren't exactly the same.

It was a pretty common "mistake" when it came to the Christmas Lights. My right shoe was like that. I wasn't feeling how it looked, so fortunately I was able to switch pairs at FTL.

It was a pretty common "mistake" when it came to the Christmas Lights. My right shoe was like that. I wasn't feeling how it looked, so fortunately I was able to switch pairs at FTL.

wow?! lucky! My pair is like that but it doesn't bother me one bit. I think most pairs came out like that...

regarding the low top/ankle sprain issue... :smh:

^ pythons are def one of the strongest colorways so far. im one of the few who sees the appeal of shoes that dont look radioactive.

btw, i know some guy was foolin around a couple days ago but for the record, there has not been a restock for xmas' on ndc yet correct?

those new pics of pythons look good to me.... hopefully I can snag later down the line for cheap. Im on a sneaker diet >D

DANGG NIKE UPPED THEIR GAME THIS YEAR compared to the 7's!!

The pythons and "black mamba" pair are both lookin beautiful. They will be had. Im indifferent to both the yots red pair and the red suede. it reminds me of a manny paquiao shoe bc of the red and blue. Nike even making the elite socks in all the kobe 8 colors.

Please nike, whatever you do dont make the black mamba yots pair a china-only release... make it easy on me. PLEASEEE.

Pythons are a JWilliams behind-the-back-off-elbow pass for me, same wi the NSW stuff.

Corks are like 300 for a shoe I would probably never wear. Same with these Kobe NSW stuff. Guess there is a market for them though.

I think my next shoe will be the Chaos iDs posted a little further back. Just gonna wait and see what other options come up for iD but if nothing pops off, I'm hoping for those silver black and purple joints. Those are :smokin

shogun89 NICE! Where did you cop those socks from? I've been looking everywhere for those Python & Black colorway.

Last edited:
Ppl still talking about low tops causing their ankle sprain?

Seriously balled in these nonstop for two weeks and they're arguably the most locked down shoes I've ever played in.

Those socks make me want the blue lights even more. Really wish we had info on em.

But really

When do All Star Pairs Come out?

Same weekend or the week before?

If All Stars come the week Before it would be Feb 8.

It could be the RED Camo

and the GREEN Camo

Speculation of course.

^^^ Green pair comes out march 2nd from what Ive read. Also all of those yots kobes are dope as hell smh. Im just mad that the red camo pair got dragged into that pack cause now theyre gonna be harder to get smh

Back
Top Bottom