OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That pic of Trinidad James in two different pairs. I understand two different cw's of lows but a high and lowtop together. :x

been doin' some lace swap lately with my sulfur.. Bruce Lee esque 8)

Anyone have on feet pics of the Christmas Lights with the blk kobe socks? I'm hoping they do a restock of those kobe socks. I kinda want them but for retail or below.

That pic of Trinidad James in two different pairs. I understand two different cw's of lows but a high and lowtop together. :x
This right here...
I would assume this would do more damage to your body than be cool to your peers....
2 feet reacting in different ways to 2 fundamentally different shoes?

Sometimes they try too hard to be "stylish" and it just becomes dumb.

And on the red laces in the sulfurs,....I tried to put thicker laces in my xmas' and a friend noted, the thin flat laces are a must with this streamlined kobe 8 system shoe.
When the laces are popped out, it takes away from the shoes essence.

It was a pretty common "mistake" when it came to the Christmas Lights. My right shoe was like that. I wasn't feeling how it looked, so fortunately I was able to switch pairs at FTL.
Ok I just wasn't sure if it was common. I don't mind it enough to want to swap pairs, I'd prefer if both were solid or both were translucent but I can't complain because at least I have a pair!
smile.gif

This right here...
I would assume this would do more damage to your body than be cool to your peers....
2 feet reacting in different ways to 2 fundamentally different shoes?

Sometimes they try too hard to be "stylish" and it just becomes dumb.

And on the red laces in the sulfurs,....I tried to put thicker laces in my xmas' and a friend noted, the thin flat laces are a must with this streamlined kobe 8 system shoe.
When the laces are popped out, it takes away from the shoes essence.

I agree with you a 100% It's dumb because he probably ran around the court lopsided like he was Quasimodo or someone. The LBJX's are inevitably positioned higher because of the Max Air whereas the VIII's are more lower to the ground. Overall just a dumb guy trying to be cool on the court, I mean it's fine to look good on the court but I wouldn't jeopardize my performance for fashion.

Just a little off topic but, When does Kobes contract with Nike end?? I hope not soon because the 8s are AMAZING.

Back
Top Bottom