OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So much for the plan on limiting myself with the VIIIs. YOTS CWs, pythons, purple fades, grey/yellow CW, BHMs, All-Stars, Easters.... And what if want a ID....Curse you Nike!!!!

Here are Steve Nash Nike Lunar  hypergamers. There prob the BHM hypergamers. Only reason im posting this pic is because I have a feeling the KB 8s BHM are going to have a similar design to this one. (Lebrons also have this design)

question to you guys would be would you guys like if the BHM kobe 8s were designed just like the hypergamers? hot or not?  ^^^

question to you guys would be would you guys like if the BHM kobe 8s were designed just like the hypergamers? hot or not?  ^^^

I actually like the design print, but the upper would look better with more darker colors to make the orange pop. Maybe with a darker grey.

I actually like the design print, but the upper would look better with more darker colors to make the orange pop. Maybe with a darker grey.
Yeah I like the design too and ur spot on about the upper being darker so the orange could pop maybe a brighter orange for the laces too. Regardless I think theyll be better then BHM 7s.

Those hyper gamers are pretty nice actually. Id take the 8 in that same design minus the white sole.

That kinda pattern on the EM would be nice but not my cup of tea with that orange. They should make the colors specific to the teams. Like use that print and then throw in some yellow or purple accents for Kobe, red accents for Bron, and photo blue or ok rep the orange for KD.

Just my tastes though...

Here are Steve Nash Nike Lunar  hypergamers. There prob the BHM hypergamers. Only reason im posting this pic is because I have a feeling the KB 8s BHM are going to have a similar design to this one. (Lebrons also have this design)

Theres actually BHM branded on the tongue, or am i seeing things?

looks like the Green camo with Yellow swoosh are prob going to be the "easters" Lebron has the same colorway (green w/ yellow) and have been confirmed as LBJ X low "easters". 

Hypebeast, we know 'bout ya.

Haters gonna hate.

How you going to pass on the BHM when pics hasn't surface yet. Can you tell me what tomorrow's Lotto numbers are? :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom