OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can I get a LC on these WTK8's? Thanks in advance.

:lol:

I'm glad you got these, please post pics in here when they come in/your thoughts. I found those a few months back and have debated on whether or not to grab a pair.

The review is posted in the kobe vi thread by the way. Thanks for the review and pics!

closest shoes to these performance wise? its getting harder and harder to find these for a reasonable price 

Anyone who owns the easters, are you starting to see yellowing on along the seam of the toe cap and along the shoe near the outsole. Im pretty sure its common but I'm looking at tracking a pair of these down and I see that its there.

8s are the best if you're nitpicky.

CANNOT go wrong with the 6 and especially the 5. It's hard to pick a favorite.
I still have a good stockpile of 5's. Inlines/USA's and some ID's. I just retired my Chaos since I found a tear on the side of the shoe. Hooped in those a lot so it was time for them to retire. 

Hooped in my Milksnakes last night and man, I forget how good the traction is on them on a super clean floor. Unfortunately the lunarlon on mine are starting to bottom out. Cant find a decent pair for cheap anymore these days. Would kill for a pair of the Curials to hoop in 

I've hooped in a few kobes I still say 5's are one of the best, 8 comes close. Cant comment on the 6's I never owned a pair. 9's were okay but the fit wasnt snug enough for my liking. 

Last edited:
6s is like the more plush kobe 5 for those sore knee days.

traction is better.

again, cant go wrong with any.

The 8s do bottom out as do most sneakers, if you got DS 8s just use those insoles and they'll feel awesome again.

Just picked up a pair of 8 IDs near DS condition. What a great shoe. When Nike retros it i'll stockpile even more. That said, I think the Kobe Mentality lunarlon insole is a pretty great replacement for the 8 insole, and the Mentality II looks like it would fit perfectly as well. I'll try and compare how the Mentality II insole fits and report back.

time for me to let some of my size 11 go since i have a home closing in december and looking to downsize the collection

blessing and a curse

time for me to let some of my size 11 go since i have a home closing in december and looking to downsize the collection

blessing and a curse
I know the feeling. Been through a closing and was trying to do the same as well

i feel you man. i had to extremely downsize my collection. :frown:

had to sell my christmas set, my fave GRs basically most of my Kobes and

was left with whatever I use the most.

Having multiple pairs of sneaks is a huge luxury and I really try to remind myself that

Definitely gets tough to decide what has to go when you begin downsizing though -- I'm at the point where I'm still trying to, but it gets harder and harder to let pairs go

Last edited:
I knocked myself down to 7 sneakers, only 3 pairs of Kobe's. Bruce lee Vs, del sol VI, and sulfur 8. Realized I just don't wear sneakers enough to need all he pairs I had.

I thought retail was 180?

Either way I'm pretty stoked! It's getting harder to find the black/gold elite 8's, Actually I think there's more wtk and mambacurials for sale out there.

Back
Top Bottom