OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

These gotta go from the collection

I thought retail was 180?

Either way I'm pretty stoked! It's getting harder to find the black/gold elite 8's, Actually I think there's more wtk and mambacurials for sale out there.
Not bad on black/gold elites. Still kicking myself for not jumping on them with discount code when there was the chance...

These have dried up on ebay man. Can't find a DS pair of xmas lights in a 12 anywhere. Or a prelude pair. Arghhh

stupid question: do the midsoles on these crack? i see one for cheap but there are a few cuts in the midsole in front of where the heel counter is, should i be worried?

None of mine have cracked in the midsole but see a lot of them have minor cracks in the inside carbon fiber plate area. Not sure what it is called there. Also these are quite beat... Not even sure how I would clean those up. 

Way pass my limit on the condition.

Serious question: what makes the 8 so popular in here? To me, the 5s are by far the best Kobe, design wise, and are extremely comfortable. I've never owned the 8, although I do like the design, the colors never hit me. Is this a performance thing?

It's a 8 thread of course people will come in here to talk about how much they like the 8s. If you want to talk about 5s go to the 5 thread.

Serious question: what makes the 8 so popular in here? To me, the 5s are by far the best Kobe, design wise, and are extremely comfortable. I've never owned the 8, although I do like the design, the colors never hit me. Is this a performance thing?
having wore 4,5,6,8 models i cant really tell which one is better , they are all so damn great both on court and even for casual wear , if you ask me court wise the best one is 5 while the best to rock casually is the 6 . on the other side the 8 had BY FAR  the best CWs but damn they are all sick 

8's has the best shape and cws. Simple 
smile.gif

I started liking kobes ashethically since the 8. So many colorways were fire. For ball, they feel super low to the ground yet cushioned so they stand out among other shoes. Lighter players would love this shoe. I don't wear kobes casually anymore because I like a wider shoe for that but they're still one of my favorite shoes to hoop in.

I started liking kobes ashethically since the 8. So many colorways were fire. For ball, they feel super low to the ground yet cushioned so they stand out among other shoes. Lighter players would love this shoe. I don't wear kobes casually anymore because I like a wider shoe for that but they're still one of my favorite shoes to hoop in.
I love the Kobe 8s for ball especially with the XI heel zoom midsole.

Back
Top Bottom