OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

where exactly is the sku located??? I have the Xmas 8's but cant find the sku you guys posted

where exactly is the sku located??? I have the Xmas 8's but cant find the sku you guys posted

generally on the front of the box top on the same side that the product label is located. not all place put those on boxes.. ie JimmyJazz, DTLR, Sheiks???, Nike.com, Niketowns, etc

sneakernews looks like they have the china RD of the suede YOTS as 1/25 which we hear before, i'm hoping its a good month before the US release only because my wallet will take a beating

why cant i get an inline colorway? WTH???? sulfurs are nice but i cant do black shoes.

The Non-Official, real life pics + alleged 250-300 price tag made this go from an easy cop to an easy pass

I'll gladly rock these VI's instead. lol

Can someone plz point out the SKU for me. I'm pretty sure this will help not only myself but others too.

Can someone plz point out the SKU for me. I'm pretty sure this will help not only myself but others too.

the SKU will be on a small white sticker. Your pic doesnt have the SKU.. the number there is the Nike Product code.

THOSE BLACK 8S ARE HORRIBLE MANE.

DUDE IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT ABOUT THEM LOOKING LIKE DA VI. I WAS HOPING THE SCALES WOULD BE MORE SCALEY.

KINDA LIKE YOU KNOW THAT ONE RAPPER WHOSE MADE TWO NIKE SHOES

the SKU will be on a small white sticker. Your pic doesnt have the SKU.. the number there is the Nike Product code.

Good look on the info. Idk why stores just dont put the sku on the box. :smh:
It'll help everyone out at the end of the day.

DUDE IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT ABOUT THEM LOOKING LIKE DA VI. I WAS HOPING THE SCALES WOULD BE MORE SCALEY.

I agree, they look better in the orginal pic, easy pass for me!!!

can't wait for my ankle to heal up so i can start balling in my viii's!!! been using my duke iii's and a bunch of tape to hobble around hahaha

I much prefer how they have it on the real thing. The scales on the Yeezy 2s are nice, but they're kind of flimsy and can wear/chip off. The snakeskin leather upper with the YOTS VIIIs seems more durable since the individual scales don't "pop" like the Yeezys, and it's also more like actual snakeskin compared to the VIs or the Yeezys.

Btw, I was just at a FTL and thought I'd try stock locating the Xmas VIIIs in a 10/10.5 (my size), and it was a no go. Just thought I'd give people wearing the same sizes a heads up.

Good look on the info. Idk why stores just dont put the sku on the box. :smh:
It'll help everyone out at the end of the day.

its because the SKU is something that is not required from nike but is used for the actual stores and their systems. as stated before, not all stores use their own skus and are more than content to use their own.

here is an example of a sku from FTL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom