OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone else think 3/23 is the ASG collection? I know the date seems weird but look at the FTL release calendar:
3.23.2013Nike Kobe VIII SystemFiberglass/Black/Court Purple/Laser Purple
3.23.2013Nike Air Max Lebron XMultiple Colorways
3.23.2013Nike KD VPhoto Blue/Total Orange/Fiberglass
3.23.2013Nike Barkley Posite MaxMetallic Silver/Metallic Silver

Only day all 3 are being released at same time, and the barkelys seem like they are those 3m ones from the description... only time will tell though

Anyone else think 3/23 is the ASG collection? I know the date seems weird but look at the FTL release calendar:

Only day all 3 are being released at same time, and the barkelys seem like they are those 3m ones from the description... only time will tell though

Not the case. There are a lot of shoes with "confirmed" dates not on this calendar.

Allstar shoes will come out around allstar weekend like they always do.

The footlocker launch calendar does get updates same thing happened for the christmas day shoes.

Yep, zero chance ASG shoes release in March instead of February. Not even a debate.

Last edited:

Asg will most likely release Saturday of all star weekend... Mid February.

I really hope I get to cop the BHM's.  Gonna rock those till my socks fall off.  I'm loving them way more than the Xmas lights.

Ive been lagging, care to share what happened last year?

Riots in Orlando. They shut down the entire release and redistributed the all star allocation to a bunch of different stores as well as trickling some out under the radar after the initial launch date. All Star Weekend is why there are so many raffles, etc. and hardly any line ups.

Not that I honestly care either way, but why are they putting the full logo on some pairs and not others. I don't like the inconsistency.

And yes, I know the XDR have the logo.

$$$$$...To sell those Kobe Elite socks.

I'm guessing there will only be 4 pair without the full shozoku to match the 4 different pairs of Elite socks with the same colorway.

So far...

Last edited:

Everybody shld know the ASG kicks release in Feb and not March...Nike just hiding the date, but who knows??? After what went down last year, they're probably changing up how they release them...but I doubt it

Im agree w/ you 100% on that. Lets all go out and cop the KD & LBJ BHM's first day!!! Screw the Kobes, they're not even all that good looking.

Sike! I lied. :smokin

Gotcho *****

Back
Top Bottom