OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Here some pics of the BHM I saw on another sneaker forum, thinking these are a cop for me with the socks

Via - Air Knight

Woah. 
indifferent.gif

BHM is a lot better than I expected.

Damn you Nike, for coming out with these all at one time..

not as bad as the pokemon Lebron X release. but dang...
Good thing I only want the BHMs, but not thirsty enough to pay reseller prices if i don't get it.

How do people get shoes that are twitter link only by not going on to twitter is there a other way? Sorry for the stuiped question.

Man...not sure what's up with that $20 price hike on all the BHM shoes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they haven't done this for BHM shoes before right?

FINALLY got to play ball in my Kobe 8's. Traction was amazing and the court was easily one of the dustiest that I've ever played on. I brought both cotton and nike elite socks with me just to feel it for myself and I definitely experienced some slippage with the elites, so cotton it is! I can't wait to play more games in these though, I haven't felt this good in a basketball shoe since the Kobe V.

Man...not sure what's up with that $20 price hike on all the BHM shoes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they haven't done this for BHM shoes before right?

Idk about America, but when I was overseas BHMs were always 20 more than the other releases

They're a GR

Yeah, contrary to earlier reports that the Pythons will be limited, I'm thinking that the info I got
was FOR the YOTS. Pythons could be a GR. Will have to wait and see before I make a decision
on my next Kobe 8 purchase. Still not decided on what to get next. :smh:

Idk about America, but when I was overseas BHMs were always 20 more than the other releases
Yeah I honestly don't know if they've done that before in the US. I haven't copped any BHM/MLK releases in any year except the MLK IVs so I don't have the best memory about any price changes for them.

Last edited:
Yeah I honestly don't know if they've done that before in the US. I haven't copped any BHM/MLK releases in any year except the MLK IVs so I don't have the best memory about any price changes for them.

They didn't do that for past BHM releases. KDs were 95 last year, Bron's were 170, Kobe's were 140. They're doing this because they've seen that across the board price raises seem to be tolerable for most of their consuming public.

Also, if Nike tries to justify this as donating that price bump to the Boys and Girls Club, I'm calling ******** right here and right now. If you want to donate money to charity for a specific release, then you do it on your dime not by passing the cost on to your customer. I can, will, and do happily donate money to the charities of my choice directly without going through Nike.

I got the BHM Lebron IXs last year and they were the same price as the regular IXs.

Not sure why the price hike in BHM shoes for LeBron, KD and Kobe.

Maybe because Nike is donating some of the proceeds from the sale of BHM shoes?
eyes.gif

They didn't do that for past BHM releases. KDs were 95 last year, Bron's were 170, Kobe's were 140. They're doing this because they've seen that across the board price raises seem to be tolerable for most of their consuming public.

Also, if Nike tries to justify this as donating that price bump to the Boys and Girls Club, I'm calling ******** right here and right now. If you want to donate money to charity for a specific release, then you do it on your dime not by passing the cost on to your customer. I can, will, and do happily donate money to the charities of my choice directly without going through Nike.
I honestly don't mind the price raise since I know a portion of the proceeds are going to a charitable cause. I also wonder if there is a small hike in price due to the detail added to the uppers. But most likely its due to the charity.

Back
Top Bottom