OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wait...BHM are really $160?! I might as well order an iD. I actually iD using colors of the BHM today. If I strike out then iD I come...

Up front. I don't recommend pre ordering from kicks-crew, as they hold onto your money and quite often extend release dates by up to a month. Has happened to me on several occasions. Customer service is also terrible, takes days to reply to emails, and usually avoid answering the question. Apart from that, they aren't too bad. Legit shoes, and usually ship quickly if in atock

Thanks for the info. I have been scouring these pages for about an hour. The YOTS collection release dates that have been posted are in China correct?
Yes, those are China release dates.

So are the black YOTS kobes still dropping this friday? 

In China

Nike taking full advantage of the consumer... They know some will pay high reseller prices. Nike wants to get rid of resellers, so instead of producing more, they raise the price. That will only make resell prices HIGHER. Are they stupid?

Stuff like this pisses me off... What's next? $20 increase to get full shozoku vs. the two stripes?

the sulfurs i won on ebay came in today. im in love.
i think dis photo got me

Do-The-Falcon-SHimmy-GIF.gif

Stuff like this pisses me off... What's next? $20 increase to get full shozoku vs. the two stripes?

You're giving them ideas!!! Hell wasn't there enough confusion with pricing when these dropped over $140/$150 lol...

got them for $119.50 but had $38 in my paypal account so they were only $82

That dude on eBay whoever it was literally lost money from that sale. So dumb. Whatever his connect was after fees etc he coming out dead even unless he stole them

Last edited:
Little off topic here(BHM&Reds)haven't seen it mentioned here, but has anyone thought of putting the "Blue Lights" laces on their "Christmas Lights"? Their is some light blue scales I was thinking it might look good.

I'll take the Xmas too. I was admittedly one of the biggest haters of the Xmas colorway at first, but they've since really grown on me.

They easily look better than my Grinches. Yeah the Grinches look flashier, but overall, I like looking at the 8s more.

Here in MNL, just got our quickstrike orders. We'll be having a limited supply of the BHMs. Only one store in our
chain will be getting them as opposed to 5 stores with the Xmas editions. So in MNL, they're hella limited. Good
luck over there, most likely there will be more pairs in the US.

You're giving them ideas!!! Hell wasn't there enough confusion with pricing when these dropped over $140/$150 lol...
:smh: :lol:

All stars have been $5 more past few years, wonder if that will stay the same or another $20 like BHMs. If the asgs is the orange pair, I wouldn't care about a price hike... Will be easier to pass.

I like the BHM but why didn't they get a translucent sole ? Seems like the Lebrons are the only ones .

Last year's were really good but got overlooked due to the KDs

Last edited:
The more I see these the more I want em! At first I wasnt feeling them but lil by lil Im starting to really like them.

Back
Top Bottom