OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just ordered my Sulfurs to play ball in (size 12.5-- sized down a little). Now I can keep those Xmas joints on ice and hopefully snag BHM and the rest soon.

For me I buy shoes for the looks first then the performance. I wear most of my shoes casusally so it doesn't make sense for me to ball in a limited shoe unless I have 2 pairs. I usually cop gr's to ball in and rock my limited kicks. So my Christmas Lights get rocked and sulfurs will be used for ball and casual wear.

Last edited:
Bottom line, nobody cares why anybody else buys their shoes. Agreed?

C'mon man! PUT A SHIRT ON G!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buddy asked for suggestions on what to wear with shoes, I made a suggestion of shorts and tshirt, he got sensitive about it. End.

Agreed. You can buy shoes to donate to a third world country for all I care. No need to justify your purchases.

It was never about what the shoes were being bought for, the conversation started because of a request on what he should wear with the shoes.

Last edited:
I rock all of my kicks on the court....especially the limited ones....
and it's only because my bball game sucks....
if you're looking at my shoes during the game, I'm hoping I get an easy lay up....
that's my logic! IDGAF!

^ swoosh is silver here so I think so.

Last edited:
C'mon man! PUT A SHIRT ON G!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buddy asked for suggestions on what to wear with shoes, I made a suggestion of shorts and tshirt, he got sensitive about it. End.
It was never about what the shoes were being bought for, the conversation started because of a request on what he should wear with the shoes.

You still going on with the troll fest huh?

My guy I'm not paying you one bit of mind on this forum enough to get sensitive about anything.

You made a sarcastic remark, I replied. Now I'm sensitive? Cut the crap. What you say up here isn't going to stop me from copping kicks and vice versa so shut up and just let the thread move along

tho i really like the BHM i will not cough up another extra 20 for them, the Blk/Red are nice but i'll pass unless i can cop on discount

sooo far the only ones i really want are pythons, purple fade, and the atomic green/yellow

whats taking sooo long on the ASG

When Resellers charge an arm and a leg peeps complain when the sell under retail peeps still complain .smdh :smh: :smh: :smh:

people would complain if it was free. the box would be damaged or the paper on the inside of the box would be torn, people will complain about anything these days:smh:.

I rock all of my kicks on the court....especially the limited ones....
and it's only because my bball game sucks....
if you're looking at my shoes during the game, I'm hoping I get an easy lay up....
that's my logic! IDGAF!
Haha!!!  This had me
roll.gif
...  Coworker next door came in to see what was so funny.

Those are interesting, just what would someone wear them with though.
I rock mine in the gym, so green shirts black shorts. Marshall fans. a lot of things

It bothers me that there haven't been numerous CW's released already like the Lebron and KD sig's this year.

You're gonna get your fix in February and March. You're gonna beg for Nike to stop. :lol:

I said the same thing then I looked like damn. I gotta make a decision between 6 shoes. Can't (well shouldn't) buy them all.

btw I know there is hate for the VIIs but someone was right, they could be used casually a lot better than the 8s. VI's were dope casually also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom