OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I rock mine in the gym, so green shirts black shorts. Marshall fans. a lot of things
I said the same thing then I looked like damn. I gotta make a decision between 6 shoes. Can't (well shouldn't) buy them all.

btw I know there is hate for the VIIs but someone was right, they could be used casually a lot better than the 8s. VI's were dope casually also.

Finally a reply on topic. Much respect. They have a lot of grip on the bottom so I'll probably scoop up the sulfurs and work out in those. Pretty sturdy for a low top shoe

I rock all of my kicks on the court....especially the limited ones....
and it's only because my bball game sucks....
if you're looking at my shoes during the game, I'm hoping I get an easy lay up....
that's my logic! IDGAF!

this made me laugh for sure.

Looks like Steve Blake rocking the BHM's lol.

When do the red camos come out?

I thought I was done after sulfurs and Xmas but now...
C'mon dude... There's probably another 5-6 months of solid releases ahead of us :lol: no way I can say I'm done with the 8s until the Lakers season is over... Whenever that might be.

C'mon dude... There's probably another 5-6 months of solid releases ahead of us :lol: no way I can say I'm done with the 8s until the Lakers season is over... Whenever that might be.

No offence but how they are playing right before the playoffs start.

No offence but how they are playing right before the playoffs start.
Damn, I didn't know playoffs started tomorrow. They're doing things 3-4 months early this year :lol:

Had My mind set on the blue lights before those pics of the red colorway came out......and BHM damn Kobes gonna hurt my pockets

Back
Top Bottom