OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^Nice line up! I have all those except the sulfurs, lol. Kobe IV's are my fav but I'm waiting for more cw's to rank the 8's. Performance wise they are up there with the IV/V's.

To dudes saying that people only like sulfurs because their easily attainable: cool. Whatever happened to liking a shoe cause I like the damb shoe?

Oh wait, I'm supposed to only like shoes that are ugly, limited, and ones where I have to wait at my computer like a crackhead waiting at dudeman's front door to get my ****!

Some of y'all don't like sulfurs, some do (me included). I don't like the Xmas lights, y'all do. But I never called y'all hype beasts for copping them? I guess you get clowned if your boys see you wearing kicks that "regular" people can buy? FOH with that nonsense...

so far i think 7 have better CW. only xmas lights and bhm from 8s look nice.

performance wise 7s gotta be the worst

anyways

eastbay already got KD backpacks and they just came out on Nike. when are you guys getting the kobe 8 backpacks?!

Last edited:
People hate on the 7's here... i really liked them

Oh well...

Cant wait to snag these 8's in march!!!

anyone know where i can still pick up the kobe 8 socks? every where around me has been sold out. thanks!

so far i think 7 have better CW. only xmas lights and bhm from 8s look nice.

performance wise 7s gotta be the worst

anyways

eastbay already got KD backpacks and they just came out on Nike. when are you guys getting the kobe 8 backpacks?!

yea the 8 colors are iffy so far. they could do so much more if they didnt make almost every theme camo style.

i still ball in my VIIs and have no issues with them after they are broken in. they are stiff at 1st tho.

anyone know where i can still pick up the kobe 8 socks? every where around me has been sold out. thanks!

my local footlocker (solano mall) got a shipment of the python colored kobe 8 elite socks...

Best bet is to call around the various stores in your area

still no conformation on date for YOTS? i saw sneakernews reporting jan 25th but i think that might be the asia release date

man seems like the socks are hard to find. good thing i bought them before the sulfurs even released lol

man seems like the socks are hard to find. good thing i bought them before the sulfurs even released lol

This is just stupid how could they release socks before shoes (limited quantities) and now when shoes are out and more color available no socks and no one knows when they gonna get more .
Just stupid move by NIKE.

This is just stupid how could they release socks before shoes (limited quantities) and now when shoes are out and more color available no socks and no one knows when they gonna get more .
Just stupid move by NIKE.

Agreed.

I Picked up 5 pairs of the python socks in hopes to be able to trade for a blk/white pair.

my local footlocker (solano mall) got a shipment of the python colored kobe 8 elite socks...

Best bet is to call around the various stores in your area

I mentioned before that you can give the UPC to a footlocker employee at the register to order a pair.

Black(8-12):88722349270
Teal(8-12):666032527306
Python(8-12):887223480365

Anyone who has the white or blue pair please share.

Back
Top Bottom