OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hey question for those that feel people want to see Lebron more then Kobe. Who was the leading vote getter for the 2013 All Star game again? :lol:

17 years in and this guy Kobe still has this kind of pull and oh yeah he is doing this in the Nike Kobe 8! :wink: bing!

Last edited:
LOL oo man they are horrible pics, why take pics in a damn basket???
Exactly, lol...Who's bright idea was that??? And I was just askin for better pics
mean.gif

why do people insists on taking dark pictures? besides that, why did they use a camera phone? 
mean.gif

Commercial looks great! One of the better commercials actually. My favorite would be the Kobe 4 "ankle insurance" bit.
I actually didn't love the Kobe System thing last year that much but it was cool. kobe 4 was too funny though.

still waiting for the purp gradients and inlines/grey uppers. No go on the "limited" drops for me, just want some clean Kobes.

Purp gradients are what I need!! Hope they come in GS sizes for my girl, she likes them also

so as far as HOH go, I know mine does an online raffle/survey thing to see who gets a pair. Does anyone know how far ahead they usually do these? and how do I know what the website is? I've never actually tried to get a pair of exclusive shoes so I'm completely clueless. I'm in Sacramento if it matters.

had to give in on the red suedes. I know a lot hate on the shoe but I think theyre fire. Don't wanna chance them skipping stateside release on these.

my local footlocker (solano mall) got a shipment of the python colored kobe 8 elite socks...

Best bet is to call around the various stores in your area

I mentioned before that you can give the UPC to a footlocker employee at the register to order a pair.

Black(8-12):88722349270
Teal(8-12):666032527306
Python(8-12):887223480365

Anyone who has the white or blue pair please share.

Thanks for the info..

I mentioned before that you can give the UPC to a footlocker employee at the register to order a pair.

Black(8-12):88722349270
Teal(8-12):666032527306
Python(8-12):887223480365

Anyone who has the white or blue pair please share.

Tried the UPC code thing at my local footlocker and either the codes were wrong or the person working had no clue what was going on (im leaning more towards the latter) because according to the associate, "no matches" found.

Pissed 4 life.

:smh:

Tried the UPC code thing at my local footlocker and either the codes were wrong or the person working had no clue what was going on (im leaning more towards the latter) because according to the associate, "no matches" found.

Pissed 4 life.

mean.gif
Snap.

Seeing three pairs of the Grey/Yellow cw on tonight's game has to be a good sign of an actual release, right?

Pissed 4 life.

:smh:

Yeah associate has no clue what they are doing. They have to use the UPC to do an item lookup which will give them the sku which they put into the item locator. Just ask for a manager if you can.

Just a few pics.not the best quality but just wanted to show the kobe evolution so to speak..Did not include the 7s because really doesnt compare to the rest of the line, my least fav kobe...
http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h446/blackmamba245/?action=view¤t=20130117_163830.jpg
http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h446/blackmamba245/?action=view¤t=20130117_163532.jpg
http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h446/blackmamba245/?action=view¤t=20130117_163701-1.jpg

POP IV all day......one of my all time faves

Back
Top Bottom