OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

why is footlocker using a fake picture of the Kobe 8 Sulfur on their site? SMH
SMH 
roll.gif

Wanted to grab everyone's thoughts on these re-seller prices on ebay right now for the BHM's. If they are as limited as these Christmas ones were, I think they're about fair for the market that has been established on the 'limited' (and by limited i mean the 1 of the 2 CW's that had the most hype). The auctions I have seen are in the high 200's to low 300's... (which I know is double retail at the moment for a pre-order), but I'm almost tempted to take my chances on Twitter this Saturday. if I get shut out, then I'd move on to reseller prices-- but I want to make the most wise financial investment for myself on these. 

Basically, my question is this: do you see these resell prices going up much higher than what they are at after the release at all? I know once people get their orders in from NDC ebay will be flooded with these bad boys, but with the size 13 or 12.5 I need to score-- the mark up on these seems to be much much higher. Thoughts? Comments? 

Wanted to grab everyone's thoughts on these re-seller prices on ebay right now for the BHM's. If they are as limited as these Christmas ones were, I think they're about fair for the market that has been established on the 'limited' (and by limited i mean the 1 of the 2 CW's that had the most hype). The auctions I have seen are in the high 200's to low 300's... (which I know is double retail at the moment for a pre-order), but I'm almost tempted to take my chances on Twitter this Saturday. if I get shut out, then I'd move on to reseller prices-- but I want to make the most wise financial investment for myself on these. 

Basically, my question is this: do you see these resell prices going up much higher than what they are at after the release at all? I know once people get their orders in from NDC ebay will be flooded with these bad boys, but with the size 13 or 12.5 I need to score-- the mark up on these seems to be much much higher. Thoughts? Comments? 

now I'm one for not paying for anything @ resell price.
but if you're set on having something. I would say get them while you can get it for under an extra 60-80. . so before prices creep up to 220-240, I would say grab them if you have the money.
I say that because I truly feel value for shoes takes atleast 2 years to start going back down.
(example Grinches,)
last year I was seeing grinches at about 600
Now I see them going for less than 300-400. and used pairs for about 250-300.
Once again i'm not an advocate of paying resell prices but if you are get them before they go any higher.
and if you happen to score a pair for retail also. keep both or sell again and get your money back .

We all got different tastes which I like. All the Inlines before are ALL FIRE. That's for sure.
The ones before kinds look outdated for me compared to the 8s. The only ones that can
really make me think is probably the 4 or 2 pairs of the 5s. LOL

Silver + purple... :smokin

The BHMs are a LOT more limited here in Manila. Again that's in Manila. It's bound to be more
available there in the US. I don't see resell prices skyrocket though. No one will want these down
the road AS MUCH as the need for the Xmases and ASGs of the world. BHMs never
warrant that much money historically. This release should not be an exception.

My top 3 inline CW

How did you guy forget the best one (81 points)

I hope nike releases the 81 pts in 3 yrs for his 10th annivesary

OMG those ASGs 
pimp.gif

should i get the bhm kobes or these 2005 last shot 14's this dude is selling me for 150$
casual wear or performance? personally i'd go with either of the kobe's over the last shots, not a fan of the 14s.. 

I like the ASG(even with fake pics), Red mars looking pair, BHMs, Pythons, Black YOTS, and that Turquoise pair...OMG they are killing me, and they're all so close in RD.

sick.gif

Last edited:
BHM, ASG, Inline w/ yellow midsole & the Red & Geen camo pairs are the releases I'm looking forward to most

Been wearing my sulfurs a lot lately

They're just so comfortable.

I have a feeling I'm going to end up with 7-10 colorways of the Kobe 8 :smh: / :smokin

feeling like i'll end up having more 8s than any other signature shoe, and not just kobes but sigs in general

feeling like i'll end up having more 8s than any other signature shoe, and not just kobes but sigs in general

I feel the same way. I can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings. I know for sure the wifey is gonna be pissed! Haha

The joints Kobe's been wearing don't even look like Inlines. There's hardly any black anywhere on the shoe, it's silver instead of white, and the purple is a completely different shade.

Then again, I wouldn't put anything past Nike.

Back
Top Bottom