OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^beat me to it lol
you guys don't have to wait until tonight. Prigioni and Blatche are wearing them right now.

Last edited:
Screw the BHM and the orange and green all stars to hell, when does that RED pair come out? I need those, and an inline colorway.

And smh at me, thought I could stroll into a footlocker today and pickup the sulphurs. None in stock im my size anywere, called every last footlocker I could drive to. Damnit.:smh: guess these things were more limited than I thought.

Screw the BHM and the orange and green all stars to hell, when does that RED pair come out? I need those, and an inline colorway.

And smh at me, thought I could stroll into a footlocker today and pickup the sulphurs. None in stock im my size anywere, called every last footlocker I could drive to. Damnit.:smh: guess these things were more limited than I thought.

They're not limited at all my man. Just a exceptional performer and stellar CW. Check Eastbay.

Last edited:
So... say you're going to bite the bullet and pay a pre-order price on these. What do you think is fair? $250 shipped?

And smh at me, thought I could stroll into a footlocker today and pickup the sulphurs. None in stock im my size anywere, called every last footlocker I could drive to. Damnit.
mean.gif
guess these things were more limited than I thought.
I'm having the same problem with the sulfurs in my area too. Nobody has them in stock..

And smh at me, thought I could stroll into a footlocker today and pickup the sulphurs. None in stock im my size anywere, called every last footlocker I could drive to. Damnit.
mean.gif
guess these things were more limited than I thought.
Eastbay has sizes: 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12.5, 14, 15.

The fact that I put the smaller sizes. 
laugh.gif
 But hey, you never know.

Sulfurs werent limited, everyone just bought them up :lol:

you should be fine in an 8

im a 9.5 in most jordans, and a 10 in most nike basketball. Got a 10 and they fit perfectly

Back
Top Bottom