OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:lol:  if you think any All Star shoe will be easy to get.

ASG releases were cake last year here in Orlando.

I got my Big Bangs, got back in line for KD's, back in line for brothers Big Bang and back in line for my bros KD's.

IT WON'T BE THAT WAY THIS YEAR FOR SURE. LUCKILY I'M IN HOUSTON AND THEY SEND MORE HERE :smile: . GEARED UP ALREADY FOR THAT TRIP TO DALLAS :wink:

ALMOST EVERYONE WILL TRY TO COP REGARDLESS IF THEY SAY PASS OR NOT....

Last edited:
Finally got my pair. :smile:

last years asg > this years asg and it sucks because the 8s are such a nice shoe there was so much potential but those are an easy pass for me even though i would need a 2nd look im not a fan of orange shoes especially last years lebrons

Pass on those ASG. Think KD is best of pack. The fake Kobe pics look better than official. And the price...no thanks.

I agree that Nike pics of black YOTS def enhanced their beauty. I still really want them after seeing the not so impressive real world pics. I like how subtle they are. The icy blue soles are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

real funny how dudes clowned ol boy for posting that "fake" pic of the ASG's lol. awful lot of crickets around these parts since then

It was an inside joke. Fake pics are not popular around here. (They are just visual purpose as the real thing are close to the fakes).

Nike had to change it up with the white. You guys don't want them the same as the fakes do you?

The ASG's are amazing. I agree the fakes had better color blocking, but it isn't a deal breaker for me.

Easily the best out of the big three imo.

I'll be looking to get the Kobe's first and then the KD's just like last year

Hmm. I'm undecided about the asg's for now. I'll have to see more pictures to make up my mind. IMO the best asg shoe is the KD.

Back
Top Bottom