OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thinking about pulling the the trigger on Pythons XDR GC version.. $50 more with shipping if you'd include taxes.

What's the difference between the xdr and regular version? Besides having the full logo on the back?
the xdr is an opaque (solid) sole color, while the non xdr (US versions) have a translucent sole.. the xdr sole is also generally better for outdoor use

BHMs, Pythons, Blue Lights, ASGs. And the YOTS have me salivating....shame his season doesnt look as well as the sneaks he is wearing. But go Lakeshow!!

Does anyone know of any other Nike Stores other than NikeSantaMonia receiving the BHM pack this weekend?

Last edited:
Different color heel clip, midsole and outsole from the fakes. It looks subtle in those pics but i bet they pop more in person.

Last edited:
Important to note:

"Built for Bryant’s lightning speed and precision, the KOBE 8 SYSTEM is Nike+ Basketball enabled for the first time and this shoe also features Nike Zoom in the midsole insert. Nike Engineered Mesh upper and tactile traction complete the shoe."

--

Likely will be higher than 140 USA retail, then. Bleh.

Built for Bryant’s lightning speed and precision, the KOBE 8 SYSTEM is Nike+ Basketball enabled for the first time and this shoe also features Nike Zoom in the midsole insert

It won't be $140 that's for sure. Brace yourself folks, it ain't gonna be cheap.

edit: Weather beat me to it lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom