OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My damn girlfriend made me miss the RSVP for the KD's and Kobes 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
. I don't even want those stanky *** LeBrons. Time to get out here in these cold *** Chicago streets.

That's why I just soak the pre-order. If I get lucky on NDC, I can always flip them for what I paid and get back to even. I shouldn't even say this, because I'll take heat for being a 're-seller'.... whatever

That's why I just soak the pre-order. If I get lucky on NDC, I can always flip them for what I paid and get back to even. I shouldn't even say this, because I'll take heat for being a 're-seller'.... whatever

No issue with that. I think that's kinda what its come to unfortunately. I swear, these Niketowns must have like 5 of each size max, because I was spot on. As I type this, I find out that I was successful on the Lebrons, which I wanted the least of the 3..... oh well... beggars can't be choosers in this new age of Twitter rSvPing.

My local footaction isn't trying to tell anyone if there getting them, the guy told me just to show up Saturday morning. Ima try to get up with my boy who works there to see if he'll tell me whats going on. If not, this will be the first time I've ever camped out for shoes. I usually just say if I don't get them online I'm not gonna worry about it but its something about the BHMs that I cant risk not getting. Plus I feel like most people in greensboro will want the 5s and lebrons.

So you're telling me... that if you can get a shoe for an extra $60 for a shoe that you really wait ... and you don't have to pay shipping and/or taxes for a pre-order... you wouldn't do it? In the scope of life, what is $60?

I don't believe for a second they will be $200. If someone knows something then name the source. If not, quit causing undue hype and stress. Seriously, where does it day $200?????

I'm not saying there's a price hike from Nike... but if you pre-order from some of these sites you pay maybe an extra $50-$60 to pre-order for the convenience factor. I'll take that any day to confirm my pair 

Any shoe with a price increase is a pass for me. I refuse to bend over for no reason other than a "cool" colorway. Eat man meat Nike

Source?

Was going to double up but I'll just take one now if true
So you're telling me... that if you can get a shoe for an extra $60 for a shoe that you really wait ... and you don't have to pay shipping and/or taxes for a pre-order... you wouldn't do it? In the scope of life, what is $60?
Reading is fundamental. I said if there was a $60 increase, I would only buy one and not double up. I have no problem paying that for one pair and no need for a pre-order, I can get them for sure.

& the person was only speculating. No price hike is confirmed.

With some of you guys being so OK with only a $60 price increase, Nike loves you. Y'all are the reason Nike will continue to raise prices for in most cases no reason.

Would you guys please give me your address so I can benefit from the money tree in your back yard?

With some of you guys being so OK with only a $60 price increase, Nike loves you. Y'all are the reason Nike will continue to raise prices for in most cases no reason.

Would you guys please give me your address so I can benefit from the money tree in your back yard?

Lmao

I pass on stuff with an increase usually, it's the principle, not the money. I have a limit, and don't go beyond it.

It's an extra $60 to get you a shoe that you really want that is hard to obtain (or luck of the draw with a Nike Twitter RSVP)... if you're already paying $150+ on a pair of sneakers... what is an extra $60 ? I'm sure you blow $60 on other things...

Back
Top Bottom