OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

local spot is releasing these along with the jordan 5's...you think people will go after the jordans before the bhm pack?

local spot is releasing these along with the jordan 5's...you think people will go after the jordans before the bhm pack?

most people will go after the bhm pack...I was at the local spot today, the 10 min I spent there, about 20+ heads asked the bhm pack, nobody asked the 5s.

some people need to get a real job. if you're grown and that desperate to make a few bucks off sneakers then maybe you don't have your priorities in order. if you doin 20-30k cash a year resellin on top of your current job than hypebeast or not do your thing but a few hundred a month....*****. If teeniboppers really are taking these sneakers away from some NT vets then I dunno what to say. I hear adidas are an easy cop!

Good thing GRs >>> limited this year. Sulfurs and the Inlines are the ONLY colorways
I can't live without. Not like I have trouble copping limited drops, just dont like em. ASG
And BHM are ok at best for me.

Good thing GRs >>> limited this year. Sulfurs and the Inlines are the ONLY colorways
I can't live without. Not like I have trouble copping limited drops, just dont like em. ASG
And BHM are ok at best for me.

I like the inlines and purple fades... any confirmed dates? lol i know the atomic green ones have been confirmed and i think ima pick those up too. i can live without the BHMs.. really wanted them though but not gonna put myself through the frustration.

just got my sulfurs in 12.5 and they feel a bit narrow and im sure 13 will have too much room near the toes...anyone break them in and notice they expand a little?

wondering how this engineered mesh will be after a several wears
I play ball in my sulfurs and I went for the snug fit so I stuck TTS, they definitely did expand, but if you wear them casually it could take a few wears.

Greetings NT. Lurker since 2009 lmao but I'm officially here now, thought you all may like these. Taken with my phone but I think you can see em just fine. Kobe 8 System GC Pythons with XDR. They came in today and are VERY NIIIIIICE. I love the metallic red and how it shifts. I also did a red lace swap as well just to see in case any of you were wondering how they would look.

Red laces good or no?

Found the real inspiration to the Kobe 8 Christmas.... More like Kobe 8 Fruity Pebbles! Lol!

Checked the last 15 pages but no info on where they're releasing the BHM? Is it just HOH and Niketown? Thanks

Man oh man. Doubt I'll end up with the BHMs but I want those socks!! For retail anyway. BHMs always go this quick?

Back
Top Bottom