OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm weak
frown.gif
.....last pair of my size from my local FL...I don't care the hype surrounding BHM and ASG....you hypebeast can have them.....these sulfur is solid

Please Nike make kobe another home color way, I'm tired of the ones he been wearing. Out of all the kobe 1-7 home color ways these are the wackest

No matter if we tell them which are going to sell out first or not, they are going to sell out regardless. The only way we are going to change that is if we stop buying from resellers and stop reselling but we know thats NOT HAPPENING so get used to it.

Speaking of all black 8's the day they come out with those, you know the pair for playing basketball in. I'm definitely copping 2 pairs.

I'd say blame the consumers who feel they need everything Nike releases, because in the end its a want not a need.

For whatever reason there's a pretty major "blame the victim" theme that I've been seeing online lately. This is an admittedly less drastic measure of it. My only comment to anyone who thinks that the state of the "sneaker game" is purely or even primarily on the consumer is this: Do you really think that the reason that you like what you like and buy what you buy is a purely independent exercise in personal taste? And if it is, then why would Nike bother to spend hundreds of millions of dollars in advertising?

just got my sulfurs in 12.5 and they feel a bit narrow and im sure 13 will have too much room near the toes...anyone break them in and notice they expand a little?

wondering how this engineered mesh will be after a several wears

Wow, kinda wanted the Kobe but they sold out at JJ with the quickness. I found them early at 8:56 but half the sizes were gone already. 
laugh.gif

Wow, kinda wanted the Kobe but they sold out at JJ with the quickness. I found them early at 8:56 but half the sizes were gone already. 
laugh.gif

care to share how you found them? I always refresh but new releases never pop up for me. I always have to get the link thru here smh

Back
Top Bottom