OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What's the different in the look of the XDR pythons vs the ones the U.S. version is getting ?

US has two stripes on the heel, XDR has full logo on the heel. Main difference is the outsole, XDR ( X-tra durable rubber) outsole is suitable for outdoor use and the US version is more suitable for indoor use from what I read. That's why I bought the XDR version since I will be wearing them outdoors casually.

I know its low key taboo on NT to rock your cop on day 0...

I was too excited for the pythons!

IMO they look really good on feet.

sucha cool pic

damn those Pythons are sick! I was only planning on the Blk/Royal 1's next month, but I think I might get these

**** those socks are gay haha. Hype hype hype hype hype hype hype

Why the hate toward gay people?If you we're trying to say that they're stupid why not just say "those socks are so Richmond14" .. There's no need to use that word to try and belittle anyone.

Pythons are looking a better now that people are posting on feet pics. As I've said before, that red metallic color is awesome. Still think ill be passing though, because I like the purple gradients, blue lights, and red camos more, and frankly 3 pairs of this shoe is enough for me. And that's even if I decide to get all three of those.

No it didn't.  The image has always been on the site along with the Sulfers.

The guy was trolling.

Last edited:
I know its low key taboo on NT to rock your cop on day 0...

I was too excited for the pythons!

IMO they look really good on feet.
Pythons are better than the Xmas and BHMs in my opinion, and the best thing about it is it's a GR.

I'm reconsidering Pythons. That white spot that looks like a tooth is higher up than i thought.

damn you Nike

Pythons > Sulfur

Sulfurs aren't bad just too much yellow. The red on the Python gives it contrast. People are coming back around on the Pythons with more pics being posted. It always happen. Next thing you know those not completely sold on them will be going to cop like they are super limited. :lol: :tongue: In before Pythons are doodoo brown comments. :nthat:

Pythons > Sulfur

Sulfurs aren't bad just too much yellow. The red on the Python gives it contrast. People are coming back around on the Pythons with more pics being posted. It always happen. Next thing you know those not completely sold on them will be going to cop like they are super limited. :lol: :tongue: In before Pythons are doodoo brown comments. :nthat:

Dudu brown? Nah, these joints are sick. P-new-monia sick.
Haters gonna make those kinds of comments tho, once they cant snag a pair.
As i said a page or 2 back, god is good to me, i got a xdr pair on trade. never had a shoe this early before RD.

Last edited:
Pythons > Sulfur

Sulfurs aren't bad just too much yellow. The red on the Python gives it contrast. People are coming back around on the Pythons with more pics being posted. It always happen. Next thing you know those not completely sold on them will be going to cop like they are super limited.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
In before Pythons are doodoo brown comments.
nthat.gif
ive already seen ppl do many turn arounds in this thread some 3 times!

Back
Top Bottom