OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For those asking, there are Asia Pythons, Sulfurs and a few others on EBay for $169 +$20-$30 shipping.

I'm going to get the XDR since I like to wear my Kobe's casually and to the gym. The traction when wet is eye popping.

Glad, I was able to get A pair of the BHM, since the resell is like $300. Way higher than the Christmas.

And I hope the ASG are a limited release to all retailers. I had to drive 40 miles and back to get the BHM Brons and Kobe's.

And I don't see how peeps get multiple pairs or get shoes on TLO. I never have that kind of luck.

Spot still has sulfurs, bhm Kobe's,brons, and kd in few sizes. I hope the asg pack sits around like this

Still not feeling the pythons. I don't know if it is just me but it looks really dull on pics :rolleyes
Def have to check it out on person, will be a gametime decision :D

Last edited:
Still not feeling the pythons. I don't know if it is just me but it looks really dull on pics :rolleyes
Def have to check it out on person, will be a gametime decision :D
Big homie, those pythons are....wait, ive already said this a couple pages back..nvmd.

just don't like this color :smh: :x

Last edited:
I see a few on ebay at reasonable prices for XDR python. Anyone know of a legit seller? Assuming they all are but want to make sure before pulling trigger

NikeSantaMonica has a few select sizes left. They just sen a tweet. Not sure if you can call in for an order but it wouldn't hurt to try if you couldn't cop yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom