OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks man..so if it says it has the "Full Shozuko on the back heel" what does mean?

I'm thinkin of purchasing the pythons early off this dude for 199.95 shipped..fair deal?

I copped them for the same price. Probably from the same guy.

Thanks man..so if it says it has the "Full Shozuko on the back heel" what does mean?

I'm thinkin of purchasing the pythons early off this dude for 199.95 shipped..fair deal?
I think that's a fair deal but don't be afraid to haggle with the seller. I was able to to bring the price down to around $180 USD shipped but since I was fortunate enough to get the BHM, gotta wait until the funds replenish.

Last edited:

Full shozuko China release

U.S. release

eff it.. pulled the trigger on the XDR pythons on ebay for $184
Retail+Cali tax=153ish +socks another 17-18ish= 160 or so. I'd rather pay the extra 24 and have the logo where its supposed to be.... On the shoe. Plus, all the Nike socks I've ever owned have problems with fading, what are you going to do when the socks fade? Go buy more $16 socks? That's if you can find em....

I say that's a decent deal.

That's why I ordered some iDs to get that full logo on the back. Shame the sulfurs didn't have the full shozoku on the back in 3M, that would have really set it off.

I actually like the two stripes over the logo. I don't plan to match with the socks either. Oth works for me though.

I've seen you post this a couple times and I tried to let it slide, but it's just getting annoying now.

How are the Xmas a QS release?
Foot locker had em as a qs release.

I don't think there's any difference tho... If pairs get cancelled, or returned they get restocked. Qs, limited, gr... Whatever the label.

So if they're labeled qs and orders get cancelled, and pairs get returned, what happens to em? Just get tossed in the trash?

I've seen you post this a couple times and I tried to let it slide, but it's just getting annoying now.

How are the Xmas a QS release?
Foot locker had em as a qs release.

I don't think there's any difference tho... If pairs get cancelled, or returned they get restocked. Qs, limited, gr... Whatever the label.

So if they're labeled qs and orders get cancelled, and pairs get returned, what happens to em? Just get tossed in the trash?

Never knew FTL labeled them as a QS.

And let's not forget nike holding back stock lately. Galaxy Zoom Rookies "restocked" what 2 times, right?

Back
Top Bottom