OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^ dude on FB went from 240, 230, 220
now he's like 215 by the end of the day he'll ship tomm
mean.gif

I don't know why people go out there way to cop the shoes try to get a 30-40 dollar come up quick.
Why not just save your money and not even buy the shoes, instead of being out 140-160. for the day?
Because there's idiots born every minute.

Last edited:
Pythons. But sometimes I fat finger it on my phone.

And good job at getting the $210 BHM. Definitely $60-$90 cheaper than what resellers are charging.

looks like our boy is wearing the gray/yellow joints right now..I think theyre gray/yellow at least.

Going to the nike factory outlet in Concord NC in a few days, hope to find some good stuff for the low..Bout to get back to balling hard again, gotta get some new gear. Im a kobe dude, but gonna be ballin in lebron 9 dunkmans. Cant do low cut kix for bball.

Saw the Kobe 8 python socks in my local HOH yesterday..dope..and the clothing looks serious..cannot wait for the shoes now..

Quick question: What is the major difference between the Asia Kobe 8 "Pythons" and the USA Kobe 8 "Pythons"? :nerd:

Saw the Kobe 8 python socks in my local HOH yesterday..dope..and the clothing looks serious..cannot wait for the shoes now..

Quick question: What is the major difference between the Asia Kobe 8 "Pythons" and the USA Kobe 8 "Pythons"?
nerd.gif
asia is XDR and US isnt

limit 1 per customer $14 + 8 shipping does not make sense.

especially not having the BHM kicks :lol:

If you live close to any nike store you can order them with any shoe just to get free shipping and once you receive return shoes to the store

Back
Top Bottom