OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeppppppppppppp! The medial side on these are sick!

As long as Nike doesn't screw up on the colors with the official pairs these will be amazing. None of that 4 shades of yellow crap.

Love the PS skills fellas. Getting more and more excited for these. Curious to see what the Christmas colorway will be. Chaos, Grinch, Cheetahs... Expecting something crazy.

They look like performance beasts, The thinner sole and the flexibility looks like it will provide great court feel. But it looks like it will wreak havoc on my knees and back

Goddamnit.
These look the same as the 7s but the damn swoosh is moved down.
This is ridiculous, as a consumer, who's supported zoom nike kobes 1-6, (bought a pair of 7s but sold em), these shoes are atrocities..
I want a better shoe i.e. ZK2, ZK4 ZK6.
Yes Im mad :smh:

I will never speak again before I see the final product...

These are fire :lol:

I wonder if Nike will pull of a cloak on the 8...

...the excitement continues to build!

Although for $150... I'll be waiting for clearance on most colorways

They look like performance beasts, The thinner sole and the flexibility looks like it will provide great court feel. But it looks like it will wreak havoc on my knees and back
Kobe V didn't give me any problem and i play uptempo style.

Lose weight and get in shape. Your knee and back will thank you

Any info on the cushioning system? Hopefully they got the insole right, so those that experienced blistering on the VII's won't have the same thing happen to them with the VIII. 

Not really feeling those camo colorways, but hopefully we'll see some better ones in the future.

I'm feeling the hype. dammit. I'm sure most people are by now.
I just want the XMas and I'm out! (been saying this for 5 months now I think... LOL)

Bro! these look amazing. Would cop. If they make that digital camo black on black or black on grey i will be in for sure

Kobe V didn't give me any problem and i play uptempo style.

Lose weight and get in shape. Your knee and back will thank you
 Bruh, I'm far from being overweight and out of shape. I have a consistent lifting program and I also play basketball at school
laugh.gif

Just playing 15+ years of basketball will take a toll on your body. That's just how it is. As you get older, your knees deteriorate. They become more sensitive to shock. Shoot, yesterday at work my knees were barking after work from standing around too much in dress shoes throughout the day.

That's interesting. So was that Kobe's issue as well, that he's fat and out of shape?
Kobe knee problem is not a direct result of his shoes. It's all the jumping and running that build up over the years.

Weight has direct relation to height too. If you're below 6 foot your body weight should not exceed 200lbs.

Back
Top Bottom