OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't understand why you guys still pay coachhubie/nat turner/aka any mind.

He puts the bait out and people still bite.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Just hit the ignore button on him.

Last edited:
But it's not because he's fat and out of shape, right?

Something tells me that you are clueless.
Are you slow? You didn't read what i said?

Kobe knee problems are not result of wearing certain shoes. It's from all the running and jumping that take its toll overtime.

The reason Kobe is still a top 10 players because he's a smart player who know how to take care of his body and change his style of play to prolong his career.

Now as far as people who are overweight. Ask any trainer and they'll tell you that being overweight put a lot of stress on your knee.

Overweight + playing competitive basketball= Not a good combination

Last edited:
I don't understand why you guys still pay coachhubie/nat turner/aka any mind.

He puts the bait out and people still bite.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Just hit the ignore button on him.
So what, you think that by mentioning my old handles, that this will do something? 

The reason I didn't go back to those, is because I actually like having a new name. I don't change my voice nor writing style here either. I want you to know who I am. 

So let me say this, Kobe Bryant will go down as one of the best players ever, one of the most durable, and then intense players we've ever seen.

However his injuries, possibly due to the wear and tear over the course of a long career, as simply a part of the trade that he applies daily.

We all get injured from time to time, for a myriad of reasons, but to tell another poster  that the reason that Kobe's sig shoes do not work for him is due to his being over weight, really is quite silly at best.

Last edited:
Are you slow? You didn't read what i said?

Kobe knee problems are not result of wearing certain shoes. It's from all the running and jumping that take its toll overtime.

The reason Kobe is still a top 10 players because he's a smart player who know how to take care of his body and change his style of play to prolong his career.

You're trolling dude?
Nope, not trolling at all. But you are trolling while telling someone that you don't know and have never seen, that they need to lose weight.

You're 20 and your knee is already hurting?

God damn. lol rip
Yeah fam, started with the ankles. Than those became weak, causing more stress on my knees, causing those to become weak...causing more stress on my back. Cushioning and grip is all I need in a shoe

Nope, not trolling at all. But you are trolling while telling someone that you don't know and have never seen, that they need to lose weight.
Oh wow big deal. Everyone could benefit by shedding a few pounds of fat. I apologize if i hit home on you being fat lol. Most Nters are not in good shape anyway. Have you seen the people waiting in line on shoes release day?

Anyway shedding weight is always better for the knee in general.

Last edited:
Yeah fam, started with the ankles. Than those became weak, causing more stress on my knees, causing those to become weak...causing more stress on my back. Cushioning and grip is all I need in a shoe
Those weight lifting are not helping. If i were you i  would stop any heavy lifting and seek a joint doctor.

Last edited:
yes...let's get back to the kobe viii's...

been a big fan of the kobe line (since iv) ... probably because i like low's so much but there inconsistency between the vii's and the blisters on the arches ... may make me look elsewhere...

I wore my cloaks to crossfit this am, really starting to get a lot more comfortable the more the are worn.

Anyways, Im really hoping that the Lifestyle Kobe 8 colorway I saw on nicekicks comes to life, on fire!

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-8-Lifestyle-Sample.jpeg

I wore my cloaks to crossfit this am, really starting to get a lot more comfortable the more the are worn.

Anyways, Im really hoping that the Lifestyle Kobe 8 colorway I saw on nicekicks comes to life, on fire!

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-8-Lifestyle-Sample.jpeg

i still like these minus the color, make thos white/purple/black and ill cop

Still waiting but hoping based of some of the latest pics that things could be improving.

man nike needs to change the release date more early for Kobes..waiting till december is too long imo

KobeStaresBrown.gif

Kobe needs them 8s.
happy.gif
If that were LeBron looking at the coach in this manner, not only would this gif be the lead on Sports Center, but every anti LeBron dude on here would be calling him unprofessional for doing so.

So I am going to say it, Kobe Bryant has to be the worst player to coach, then also has to be the worst teammate to play with, ever.

KobeStaresBrown.gif

Kobe needs them 8s. :D
If that were LeBron looking at the coach in this manner, not only would this gif be the lead on Sports Center, but every anti LeBron dude on here would be calling him unprofessional for doing so.

So I am going to say it, Kobe Bryant has to be the worst player to coach, then also has to be the worst teammate to play with, ever.
LMAO WHAT?

not only did the first statement have NOTHING to do with your second statement

its just not true, dudes COME to the Lakers to play with Kobe

sit down

LMAO WHAT?
not only did the first statement have NOTHING to do with your second statement
its just not true, dudes COME to the Lakers to play with Kobe
sit down
Your thoughts on the matter border on delusional.

Howard was on the record stating that he did not want to go to the Lakers, due to not wanting to play with Bryant. The only reason he is there, is because he gave away his rights, and then was traded there.

I can go on and on about all the issues that players have had with Kobe Bryant, and coaches as well, all while in the Laker organization.

He ran Rudy T off the bench, and Karl Malone retired as opposed to coming back to deal.

There are too many incidents to speak on....but let's keep this thread about the shoes, like you guys want to do when there is a real, factual discussion, about the endorser.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom