OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Did the pythons come out today? Cause i aint see them on Eastbay unless they sold out already smh
Wednesday my dude. And I doubt they will sell out, they are a GR and will most likely sit for some amount of time. It's just how long will they sit is the scary part. Use the birthday coupon in the Coupon thread and get em for $115 plus tax. I'd say, if you want them then cop em now because they won't sit forever. 
The original release date was today, however, as stated above it will be releasing on 02/06/13 at 8:00 AM ET. From our information this will be a general release.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Of course, with the coupon after Cali tax, it'll be $125. They can't make me buy socks or accessories.
i thought new releases are excluded? i live in pa no tax on cloths/shoes. wen i got sulfurs they were excluded. so i use coupon for free socks an a gatorade towel lol

is this a good trade?
my worn twice christmas 8s for ds bhm 8s?
Is it a good trade in your eyes? If so then do it.. They'll be on your feet at the end of the day.. They're just about even as far as resell value DS, but yours having dropped being worn 2X but yeah man, up to you wether it's a good trade or not.

Pythons aint selling out so dont worry guys
laugh.gif
This. No need to panic.

i thought new releases are excluded? i live in pa no tax on cloths/shoes. wen i got sulfurs they were excluded. so i use coupon for free socks an a gatorade towel lol
Man I hope not, I don't think I'll cop if that's the case. Rather just got a pair of Koston's and Air Max 1s for that price

No, unless this thread generates hype and it gets reflected on kicks deal (hate that site). They'll be available just like the Sulfurs.

The Allstars are the pairs that will sell out, despite Nike trolling all the hype beasts with the exorbitant prices, who made the Kobe line sell out during the two quick strikes.

Back
Top Bottom