OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the all black NSW's are def up my alley, couldnt do 200 for em tho...

woulda been nice to have em tho...

NONE of these euro sites have the black yots in size 13, I went through all of em....WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Don't kobe himself wear size 14, all his shoes should go up to size 14. This is bs

I can't believe Nike said "let's make his logo partially appear on the heel and charge ridiculous prices for socks that take away from the shoe just to complete it" and y'all walked straight into the trap. Don't complain about prices when Nike can now sell you all anything.

$15 for a pair of high quality, dri-fit socks are just fine.  It actually has a purpose other than just looks. What's the problem?

High quality? Dawg, they're just padded a little more and for that they charge for one pair more than what you can pay for 3 pairs haha.

Not to mention the actual socks for the VIIIs took away from the performance of the shoe from every review I've heard/read regarding the socks with the VIIIs. Call it what it is, a marketing ploy that worked so people can have some sheath of the back of their foot while they rock Kobe's, which 99% of people don't even know what it is.

Padded in some places, and thinner than a regular crew sock. I like em..Not the price tho..

Gonna return some tday and then go to outlet store to get em for cheap.

Last edited:
so salty i missed the bhms -.-;; just not willing to pay an arm n a leg now :/

on the fence about the ASGs, sometimes they look a lil too much like chili sauce...

I actually played in the Kobe system socks the past few days and didn't experience any slippage.  In fact, I think they worked the way they are supposed to - the ridges on the bottom line up with the ridges on the insoles.  I liked them despite the reviews.

Wow got 2 shipping notices from END already. FedEx workin the weekend

Last edited:
Got my BHM kobes in the mail..and here's the BHM collection :nthat:

What are the U.S. release dates and prices for the black and red Yots shoes???

Last edited:
For those wondering about how these hold up indoors after a long time of wearing them regularly to hoop in:

I snapped a few pics just now after coming back from some pick up games. Keep in mind this is after about 6 weeks of regular indoor use.

You can see the toebox deteriorating from people stepping in my foot and the heel cup pic may not be as clear but I tried lol. The heel cup is wear the most visible wear and tear is, but from a distance they look great still.

For those wondering about how these hold up indoors after a long time of wearing them regularly to hoop in:

I snapped a few pics just now after coming back from some pick up games. Keep in mind this is after about 6 weeks of regular indoor use.

You can see the toebox deteriorating from people stepping in my foot and the heel cup pic may not be as clear but I tried lol. The heel cup is wear the most visible wear and tear is, but from a distance they look great still.

Still look fine to me

Did the pythons come out today? Cause i aint see them on Eastbay unless they sold out already smh
Wednesday my dude. And I doubt they will sell out, they are a GR and will most likely sit for some amount of time. It's just how long will they sit is the scary part. Use the birthday coupon in the Coupon thread and get em for $115 plus tax. I'd say, if you want them then cop em now because they won't sit forever. 

Does footlocker actually check to see if its your bday? Or u just show them your phone?

Wednesday my dude. And I doubt they will sell out, they are a GR and will most likely sit for some amount of time. It's just how long will they sit is the scary part. Use the birthday coupon in the Coupon thread and get em for $115 plus tax. I'd say, if you want them then cop em now because they won't sit forever. 
I just need them to sit for two days so I can scoop them for 40% off.

I can't believe Nike said "let's make his logo partially appear on the heel and charge ridiculous prices for socks that take away from the shoe just to complete it" and y'all walked straight into the trap. Don't complain about prices when Nike can now sell you all anything.
QFT

Back
Top Bottom