OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Easter look good on feet. Must have for me without question 
pimp.gif

Plan on cruising to hoh during my lunch Wednesday and grabbing my Pythons. 

wore my xmas twice already.. yesterday at the mall, someone approached me and offered me around $280 for them (in philippine money) lol.. like u guys said, forget resell value, etc.. the shoe is just worth to me than its price! love the shoes!

You're ignorant.

Come at me bro!
Go ahead, find a pair of sulphurs in a brick and mortar store, not to mention the fact that mom and pops and some national retailers dont carry them. NDC has few if any sizes left, same with eastbay. Bet you don't have a pair, u sound like that bum on the sidelines wearing clearance crap that doesn't match, and can't hoop a lick either, talkin trash.

Ignore that.

Last edited:
Was not a fan of the blue lights when I first seen them but they grew on me. Will most def cop those on Release day. Does anyone know if they are a GR?

Was not a fan of the blue lights when I first seen them but they grew on me. Will most def cop those on Release day. Does anyone know if they are a GR?

I personally dont know if theyre gonna be GR or not, but I just stared at them a sec ago, and sad to say, I will prolly pass on them..And blue is my fav color.. :smh:

Last edited:
YOTS dropping march 9th? nice :smokin i might snag those easter things too if they sit for a bit and i have some cash. that pic up there makes them tlook nice

Just got my YOTS Snake Red suede and they remind me of the Ragging Bulls of the Jordan line. Dope! Ill post pic up later

When customizing the VIIIs (YOTS) it has the full Kobe sign on the heal. Wondering if the US version will have the same? 

YOTS dropping march 9th? nice
smokin.gif
i might snag those easter things too if they sit for a bit and i have some cash. that pic up there makes them tlook nice
 Does the Red YOTS and the Black YOTS come out on march 9th in the States?? Where did you see or hear this?? How much??

Yes March 9th. Didn't see anything on FTL's release calendar about the Red Suedes, but saw the "Black Mamba's" for sure.

Last edited:
When customizing the VIIIs (YOTS) it has the full Kobe sign on the heal. Wondering if the US version will have the same? 
All Kobe VIII IDs come with the full Shozuku, so that really doesn't say much.
The Xmas print is on ID with full logo but the Xmas came out in the US with half the logo.

Trying to find this shirt for less than that 32$ tag..Didnt see it at the nike outlet yesterday and it seems to only be on the nikestore..

Not trying to kick out 32$+ on 1 dri fit shirt when I got 2 kobe dri fits both for around that much if not cheaper..Just seen the shirt tday on ndc for the 1st time.

Any Info would be greatly appreciated.

that shirt will hit outlets and clearance on NDC even though it will probably get marked down to $23.

they got a few nice shirts but not worth anywhere near the retail. seems like all the shirts i get shrink and mess up after one wash :smh: which no matter how much i like it i wont buy at full price :lol:

sounds cheap but ehh

Back
Top Bottom