OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Trying to find this shirt for less than that 32$ tag..Didnt see it at the nike outlet yesterday and it seems to only be on the nikestore..

Not trying to kick out 32$+ on 1 dri fit shirt when I got 2 kobe dri fits both for around that much if not cheaper..Just seen the shirt tday on ndc for the 1st time.

Any Info would be greatly appreciated.

Hoh or some footlockers should have it, pick it up with the shozoku socks and use the birthday coupon... May have to grab another clearance item or something lol

that shirt will hit outlets and clearance on NDC even though it will probably get marked down to $23.

they got a few nice shirts but not worth anywhere near the retail. seems like all the shirts i get shrink and mess up after one wash
mean.gif
which no matter how much i like it i wont buy at full price
laugh.gif

sounds cheap but ehh
After washing Kobe shirts, nothing shrinks, after drying, it shrinks. I just hang the shirts up to air dry, no sense in being part of the problem. 
laugh.gif

As for the price, it's ridiculous, then again, so am I when I buy the shirts. 

I was browsing @FootLocker on Twitter and I came across this. Maybe this will change the minds of those who chose to opt out of the ASG's.

that shirt will hit outlets and clearance on NDC even though it will probably get marked down to $23.

they got a few nice shirts but not worth anywhere near the retail. seems like all the shirts i get shrink and mess up after one wash :smh: which no matter how much i like it i wont buy at full price :lol:

sounds cheap but ehh

23$ is better than 32$, but im like u on the saving a few extra bucks thing..14.99$ or so and Im in..lol.

Try washing the dri fit stuff in cold water w/o drying, that may help..

Hoh or some footlockers should have it, pick it up with the shozoku socks and use the birthday coupon... May have to grab another clearance item or something lol

No HOH down here in Hickory NC, or a footlocker. At the Outlet in Concord NC i went to, they had a FL, but didnt have any kobe stuff..Cept a 3x shirt..

Thank u both for the input.

Just gonna have to wait it out I guess..No biggie..

Did a photoshop request for [COLOR=#red]bigj505[/COLOR]

:wow: :wow: these are FIRE!

I have, and really like the sulfurs, but this makes me mad. I dont care Nike makes all the wild, flamboyant colorways, but they need to go back to the basics with a few pairs.

Last edited:
damn that PS looks great :smokin

why can't nike make something like that for the 8's :smh: don't really need all these tacky patterns they are coming out with. wouldn't even mind if they just come out with a simple upper on ID.

Guys, what are the Supernaturals?

Some say its those Easter cw but there's no definite answer. Even the FTL release calendar I saw today didn't have a description of the colors; it just stated Supernatural.

Feelin those Photoshop Del Sol's up there..Good stuff.

Give that to Kobes ID contest..U may just get lucky..

Last edited:
Did a photoshop request for [COLOR=#red]bigj505[/COLOR]

Thanks man. These are beautiful.
It also shows the potential that this model has as far as colorways go. Dudes jumped down my throat when I said the colors we have seen could have been better but this photoshop is definitely better than most of what's been seen by us so far. These >>>> sulfurs IMO

Last edited:
These were waiting on me when I came home yesterday, the first pair of Kobes I have ever owned and you will get no complaints out of me
happy.gif

Footlocker says the asg are $180. Since nike is already doing a $20 price hike for the kds and Brons (they say $135,$200) and sport pack is $20 extra it's not fair but its better than that extra $15 coming from no where. They must of read how everybody was passing on Kobes for kds lol.

Back
Top Bottom