OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Don't believe peole who are saying easy pass. They'll all be trying to click that refresh button when they drop.
i know right???
Not me....
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
well i've looked at the ones on sneaker sites/google images. just wanted see a few from people that actually have the shoe, ya know? its not really necessary for me to see more pics since i already made my mind up on them, but it'd just make me feel better if i can see actual pics of them haha.

Most pics that are not studio level are not quite a "shiny", but still a GREAT looking shoe

Heres a pic a friend of mine sent me when he got em in..

Last edited:
well i've looked at the ones on sneaker sites/google images. just wanted see a few from people that actually have the shoe, ya know? its not really necessary for me to see more pics since i already made my mind up on them, but it'd just make me feel better if i can see actual pics of them haha.

There's a really thorough video on YouTube by nightwing from KicksOnCourt including on feet at the end. I watched that video twice when I was trying to make up my mind on the black YOTS lol. Decided against it but may cop if they come to the US. Just couldn't pull the trigger without seeing it in person beforehand.

Most pics that are not studio level are not quite a "shiny", but still a GREAT looking shoe

Heres a pic a friend of mine sent me when he got em in..

damn that just made me want em even more haha. thanks for that pic man, really boosted my hunger for these shoes lol. can't wait to get my hands on a pair.

There's a really thorough video on YouTube by nightwing from KicksOnCourt including on feet at the end. I watched that video twice when I was trying to make up my mind on the black YOTS lol. Decided against it but may cop if they come to the US. Just couldn't pull the trigger without seeing it in person beforehand.
sweet. im gonna check that out right now. thanks 

If you're buying overpriced low quality Jordan's and are complaining about the price hike on one pair of Kobe shoes which happen to be limited than something is wrong with you.

If you're buying overpriced low quality Jordan's and are complaining about the price hike on one pair of Kobe shoes which happen to be limited than something is wrong with you.
My friends be tellin me Jordan's are heavy as **** too. No hate from me though. 
glasses.gif

^ Wore some XII's yesterday and they destroyed my feet, but that's to be expected.

I understand not liking the price hike and all that, but then I see a lot of these same dudes buying these crap quality Jordan's and it just doesn't make much sense to me.

True. Unless your not in which case it's complete ********. Doesn't matter to me in this case cause I think the all stars are ugly, but this will affect future releases that I might like and don't want that.

You do realize that JB and Nike are the same corporation right? Those overpriced low quality Jordans will now randomly be getting price hikes whenever they're deemed "limited" (hyped) enough. Case in point, the Jordan III '88. And if you don't think that this trend will spread over into every other sneaker brand then I've got a beach house I'd like to sell you in Idaho. Adidas already did it with a couple of the Rose 3 and 3.5s. They've been slowly turning up the heat on the pot that is our wallets, and they're about to bring us to a boil.

i'll be getting my voucher for my popped del sol VII's next week, can't decide on sulfurs, pythons or iD's for my next hooping shoe. wish purple fades or the grey/yellow PE's would drop.

You do realize that JB and Nike are the same corporation right? Those overpriced low quality Jordans will now randomly be getting price hikes whenever they're deemed "limited" (hyped) enough. Case in point, the Jordan III '88. And if you don't think that this trend will spread over into every other sneaker brand then I've got a beach house I'd like to sell you in Idaho. Adidas already did it with a couple of the Rose 3 and 3.5s. They've been slowly turning up the heat on the pot that is our wallets, and they're about to bring us to a boil.

Really? I had no idea.

True. Unless your not in which case it's complete ********. Doesn't matter to me in this case cause I think the all stars are ugly, but this will affect future releases that I might like and don't want that.

Word, nothing wrong with that.

I can see how people might think these are ugly. There's a lot going on, not for everyone.

I personally love the change and graphics and all that crap they've been doing. Loved every ASG shoe in the Kobe line and it's nice to break away from the traditional set up like the VII's and 8's are doing.

Really? I had no idea.

Yeah my reading comprehension skills were off for that response. What I meant to say was basically that Nike seems to be finding new ways to screw us and it's rubbing people (myself included) the wrong way. Most of Nike's and JB's stuff is already overpriced like you said, but now they're marking up random releases of their overpriced product. I'd hope that this would be an unsuccessful business strategy, but basing on what we've seen with the BHM, limited Lebron Elites and limited Lebron Sport Pack releases it's working out just fine.

Also I get really hungry and start to miss Chicago whenever I see the ASG Kobe 8s. I haven't found a good deep dish pizza spot within a 30 mile radius of me |I

Last edited:
We will be carrying the Pythons. They will be available for sale on our website at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 2/09/13. They were originally expected to release on 2/06/13, but this release was pushed back.

EastbayRep - Ray

lol Footlocker just said It was still 3/6 In a chat I just had. Smh

Last edited:
Anyone know if there will be a GR Lakers colorway dropping? Im not trying to pay over 200 for a pair on Nike id....

Im not about the hype, just give me a pair to wear with my Jersey and im good.

I don't believe they are random hike ups. They know what they're doing which is why even with the turn of the economy they are still successful every year.

Sooo....anyone getting the pythons tomorrow? No need to rush to the store right? No hype around them from what I've been seeing.

Back
Top Bottom